43

Then, in the following time, Su Jinyan wrote a letter of apology or, more precisely, a letter of commitment like a student who had done something wrong, promising that if something like today happens again in the future, Su Jinyan must tell Huo Yi as soon as possible. Han, no longer hide anything from Huo Yihan.

When Su Jinyan signed his name, he suddenly realized that Huo Yihan was treating him as a child and had to write a guarantee letter.

But if this can make Huo Yihan feel at ease, he is willing to follow Huo Yihan and pamper him.

Huo Yihan read the guarantee letter carefully, folded it, and put it away: "Yan Yan, you wrote this with your own hands and signed it, so you have to keep it in the future."

Su Jinyan had no intention of going back on her word: "Well, I promise it won't happen again."

Huo Yihan lowered his head, kissed his lips, and whispered: "Yanyan, I really like you, please stop scaring me, I can't help but be scared."

When saying this, Huo Yihan's eyes were slightly red.

Su Jinyan knew that what happened today really scared Huo Yihan. It was the first time he saw Huo Yihan showing such an expression, and a soft place in Su Jinyan's heart suddenly fell.

He knew that it was not the fact that he was locked in the room with Su Yunze that scared him, but the fact that he climbed up the window that scared him.

Su Jinyan said softly: "I know, I will take good care of myself and will not let myself do dangerous things again."

Huo Yihan said: "Yan Yan, I'm not afraid of what others will say about me. I'm only worried about your safety. So if you encounter something like this again next time, don't do anything, don't care about anything, just wait for me." , I will solve it."

How could he not know that Su Jinyan climbed out of the window to prevent others from talking about him.

That's why he felt sorry for Su Jinyan even more. He was still thinking of him at this time.

Fortunately, his family Yanyan is safe and sound.

However, he couldn't guarantee that others would be safe.

Su Jinyan finally coaxed Huo Yihan to get better after repeated assurances, and then asked him: "Are you hungry? Can I cook you something delicious?"

"Are you hungry?" Huo Yihan said, "If Yan Yan is hungry, I will cook for you."

One afternoon has passed. Yan Yan must be hungry. His Yan Yan cannot go hungry.

Su Jinyan: "Okay."

Huo Yihan put on an apron and went to the kitchen to cook.

In order to make Su Jinyan remember today's lesson, Huo Yihan specially made a dish of fried shredded carrots.

Su Jinyan smelled the most disgusting carrot smell in the living room.

Sure enough, while eating, she really saw a plate of freshly baked carrot shreds. Su Jinyan looked at Huo Yihan, then at the red and yellow carrot shreds, and her chopsticks automatically skipped the plate, pretending she didn't see it.

Unexpectedly, Huo Yihan gave him a chopstick and put it in his bowl.

Su Jinyan: "Is it okay if I don't eat?"

Huo Yihan smiled: "What do you think?"

Su Jinyan blinked: "I think it's okay."

Huo Yihan smiled extremely kindly: "Yan Yan, think about it again?"