50

Mu Yulin and Ling Wei came to City C because there was information about their son.

They said there was a boy here who looked very much like their lost son. He was the same age and had a small mole on his ear.

After meeting this boy, the boy's facial features looked similar to Mu Yulin. Mrs. Mu once thought that this man might be their son, but after doing DNA testing, they found that they had no blood relationship with this boy. .

The flame that had just risen was extinguished in an instant.

Over the years, she has been disappointed countless times. Ling Wei couldn't tell what her mood was when she looked at the report, she just felt depressed.

Sometimes she had the feeling that their son seemed to be beside them, very close to them, but she just couldn't find him.

Mu Yulin comforted his disappointed wife: "It's okay, maybe we will find our son next time."

Ling Wei leaned into her husband's arms and nodded. It was just a little difficult for her and she would be fine in a while.

Previously, Su Jinyan told them that he had been filming in City C during this period.

Mu Yulin asked Ling Wei: "Shall we go see Yan Yan?"

Ling Wei's mood improved a little when she mentioned Su Jinyan. Yes, they still had Su Jinyan as their son.

Quite coincidentally, Huo Yihan also came.

So a few people found a restaurant to eat, and they ate hot pot.

None of the four of them can eat spicy food, so they asked for clear soup.

The waiter looked at the four people and couldn't help but recommend: "If you four can't eat spicy food, you can order this slightly spicy soup base. This one is not spicy at all."

Huo Yihan quickly waved his hand: "No, we just want the bottom of the mushroom soup pot."

The waiter left a little frustrated. If you don't eat spicy hot pot in C City, your visit will be in vain.

Soon everything they ordered was served.

Ling Wei was still a little curious: "Why doesn't Yihan make it slightly spicy?"

Su Jinyan immediately explained: "Godmother, you don't know that the mildly spicy ones here are also very spicy. On my first day here, I ordered the mildly spicy ones, and as a result, I was upset all night."

Ling Wei was anxious: "Is Yanyan okay?"

Su Jinyan said: "It's okay, it's okay. It's been fine a long time ago." It had been a long time, so Su Jinyan could no longer believe that the waiter said it was not spicy.

Ling Wei looked at Su Jinyan, and then realized that Su Jinyan seemed to have lost a lot of weight, and felt distressed: "Yanyan, why have you lost so much weight? Are you not eating well on the set?"

It's only been a few days since I last saw you, and you've become so thin!

Su Jinyan explained to her that she lost weight because the role required it.

So even if she went out to eat hot pot, Su Jinyan ate all vegetarian dishes and didn't dare to add too much seasoning. She only dipped a little bit of seasoning in, just a little bit of flavor.

Ling Wei sighed: "Yan Yan, you guys worked really hard filming."

Su Jinyan smiled: "No, it's not hard at all." He actually liked filming.

This time he finally got to play the leading role, and he should cherish it even more.

Su Jinyan asked: "Mom, what's the matter with you and dad coming here?"