26

The Su family has a branch in City Z. There are some problems that need to be dealt with here, but they are minor matters. In the past, the company could send department heads to solve the problems.

But this time Su Yunze came in person.

Because Su Jinyan was filming in Z City at this time.

Su Yunze came directly to the crew after getting off the plane. He was friends with the producer of the crew, and the producer brought him into the crew. Su Yunze went straight to find Su Jinyan. The producer was still wondering why Su Yunze came in the first place. When he was about to find him, Su Yunze said that he knew Su Jinyan, and Su Jinyan called him brother.

The producer said meaningfully.

Su Yunze asked his assistant to buy more than a hundred portions of milk tea and treat the crew to drink milk tea.

He also specially asked his assistant to buy the brand of milk tea, which was Su Jinyan's favorite brand.

After chatting with the producer for a few words, the producer took him to find Su Jinyan. Su Yunze's eyes lit up when he saw Su Jinyan.

At this time, Su Jinyan was wearing the costume in the play, a black dress with a belt around her waist, which directly exposed Su Jinyan's slender waist.

Su Jinyan's role is that of a young general. She is styled with a high ponytail, exposing her whole face, and looks very energetic.

Although the makeup artist deliberately used a foundation that was two shades darker than Su Jinyan's skin tone, it had no impact on Su Jinyan's beauty.

What a handsome young man.

Su Yunze looked at Su Jinyan, who was getting more and more handsome and beautiful, and his Adam's apple twitched.

When Su Jinyan was little, he hugged him and coaxed him to sleep. He was so small and pink, and he often played with him when he was a child. Su Jinyan liked to follow him and make milk sounds when he was a child. He yelled "Brother" in a coquettish manner.

It all seems like it was yesterday.

Time passed so fast, Su Jinyan had grown so big without even realizing it.

Su Jinyan had just opened the straw and was about to put it into the milk tea. When she heard that Su Yunze had bought it, she put it aside and turned to unscrew the thermos cup that Sister Li gave him. When she poured it out, there were actually a few wolfberry soaked in it. That's what Huo Yihan ordered.

Su Jinyan took a sip. Su Yunze was still standing in front of him, opening a lollipop and holding it in his mouth. He said calmly: "I don't like drinking milk tea anymore. I drink wolfberry soaked in water instead."

But when Su Yunze was far away, he could clearly see that Su Jinyan was getting ready to drink milk tea.

Su Yunze smiled: "Yanyan is still angry with her brother? When did Yanyan like eating lollipops?"

For some reason, Su Jinyan felt something was wrong as soon as she heard Su Yunze say the words "Yan Yan" and "brother", and her intuition told him that he should stay away from Su Yunze.

Su Jinyan: "Mr. Su, don't forget, I don't have an older brother, so please stop claiming to be my older brother, Mr. Su. You are not worthy."

Su Jinyan spoke coldly to herself, but for some reason, Su Yunze wasn't angry at all, but instead felt inexplicably excited.

Su Yunze: "Yan Yan, whether you admit it or not, we used to be a family, and I was once your brother."

Su Jinyan rolled her eyes, put on her headphones, closed her eyes, and blocked Su Yunze from her sight.