42

When Mrs. Su and Su Hai rushed home, they only saw a mess in the living room.

The servants at home were hiding outside and did not dare to go in.

The eldest young master Su Yunze had already said before that no matter what noise was heard inside, no one was allowed to enter until they were called.

Therefore, even if they heard the sound of smashing and screaming coming from inside, they stayed outside but did not dare to go in and take a look.

I found out that Su Hai and Mrs. Su were back.

Mrs. Su looked at the mess in the living room and the injuries on her youngest son's face. His eyes, cheekbones, and corners of his mouth were all covered with bruises. Su Ziheng's eyes were red and he looked pitiful. Mrs. Su felt distressed on the spot. broken.

"My Hengheng!"

Mrs. Su knew that something like this would happen, but she didn't expect that Su Yunze would be so angry and attack so harshly this time.

How could she let her youngest son suffer such grievance? She went up to hug Su Ziheng and scolded Su Yunze for venting his anger on Su Ziheng: "Do you think you are an elder brother? You have dealt so harshly to your own brother. Even if he did something wrong, you can't treat him well." Tell me! Look at the beating of my Hengheng. If Hengheng is damaged by you, I will settle the score with you. Does Hengheng hurt? Let mom see where the injuries are."

Su Ziheng never expected that Su Yunze would suddenly treat him so cruelly, so he started fighting with Su Yunze, and then he realized that he could not beat Su Yunze at all, and could only be beaten by him.

While the two brothers were fighting each other, Su Ziheng realized that what he had done had been known to Su Yunze.

He had long expected that this time would come, but he didn't expect that Su Yunze would find out so soon.

Su Yunze looked at Su Ziheng, who looked harmless, and became more and more angry. How could he do such a thing, even plotting against himself.

Over the years, he considered himself to be very good to Su Ziheng. He would give Su Ziheng whatever he wanted. No matter how difficult it was, he would find a way to do it. When Su Ziheng bullied Su Jinyan, he was also towards Su Ziheng, because under everyone's control, he would always find a way to do it. In their hearts, they owed Su Ziheng.

Su Yunze allowed his mother to scold him without saying a word. He didn't want to involve Su Jinyan in what happened tonight.

And Su Ziheng didn't dare to let the adults know what he did in the Mu family in the afternoon. He finally realized that he dared to do such a thing in the Mu family. If the Mu family knew about it, even if his mother loved him no matter how much his father loved him, If you protect him, you will definitely be disappointed. For the first time, Su Ziheng is glad that he did not succeed.

He himself didn't know at that time

So Mrs. Su, who didn't know the truth, scolded Su Yunze and took her son upstairs to apply medicine.

Su Hai quickly told Su Yunze about the situation encountered by the company.

Su Yunze laughed after hearing this, he knew it would be like this.

"Dad, I can only tell you that Su Ziheng offended the Mu family today."

Su Hai was shocked: "What did he do?"

Didn't Su Ziheng always stay with his wife? How could he offend the Mu family? The eldest son is not kidding him, right?

Su Yunze knew what his father was thinking: "Dad, I'm not joking. I have already taught Su Ziheng a lesson. He should also know that he was wrong. Don't mention this matter again. This should be a lesson the Mu family has taught us."