19

JJ Media Company changed its boss overnight, which was a very shocking news to everyone in the company.

Although JJ Media has gradually begun to decline in recent years, it has produced movie kings and queens before, and it has also produced two top-notch actors who have a certain degree of influence in the industry, and their status in the industry cannot be tolerated. underestimated.

As the saying goes, a skinny camel is bigger than a horse. Even if JJ Media is not as prosperous as before, its scale and influence are still quite large.

But for such a company, the boss changed overnight.

I have to admire Huo Yihan's powerful methods.

Therefore, everyone in the company attaches great importance to the new boss's inspection of the company, and they all want to leave a good impression on Huo Yihan, not seeking merit, but seeking no faults.

Xie Yunfei's incident happened not long ago, so everyone still remembers it.

He was afraid that if he accidentally offended Huo Yihan, he would be immediately hidden. Once an artist is hidden, his acting career is basically over.

Just look at Su Jinyan, and you will know that other artists of the same period as Su Jinyan have achieved more or less achievements by now. They have acted on TV and appeared in variety shows, and the worst of them are familiar to each other. Only Su Jinyan is still playing a small role. She finally got on the show and was robbed. She had to swallow her anger and no one would stand up for her. This is the consequence of being hidden.

Because who told you not to be popular? Because you are not popular, the company will not value you.

What's more, their new boss is the famous "Huo Death" and "Huo Lengmian", who dares to offend him.

But I didn't expect that such a scary person in the rumors would talk to Su Jinyan so gently in front of everyone.

Su Jinyan was dragged here by her manager all the way. Her hair was still a little messy, with a few hairs sticking up slightly.

When Huo Yihan was talking to him, he stretched out his hand to tidy up his hair, with a very doting look in his eyes.

The entire hall was quiet. Mr. Huo just said that Su Jinyan should have a good rest at home. Which home? Why take a good rest?

The faces of the senior executives who were following him had expressions of regret. After all, Huo Yihan actually knew Su Jinyan. If Su Jinyan said something in front of Huo Yihan, they would have to pack up and get out.

Xie Yunfei's agent looked at Huo Yihan and Su Jinyan, and he suddenly understood how Xie Yunfei had offended Huo Yihan.

The person Xie Yunfei met at the door that day was Huo Yihan. That fool bullied Su Jinyan in front of Huo Yihan and said so many unpleasant words. Xie Yunfei was only terminated from his contract, but now he can still be an Internet celebrity and make money. It shows that Huo Yihan is really showing mercy.

Fortunately, he was not there that day, otherwise he would not be able to keep his job. He knew his temper, and if he had been there, he would definitely make Su Jinyan look bad.

Everyone around them had their own thoughts, and everyone's eyes fell on Huo Yihan and Su Jinyan.

In front of so many people, Su Jinyan had no choice but to be patted on the head by Huo Yihan. She was so obedient that she shouted: "Hello, Mr. Huo." Huo Yihan responded with a smile.

He was already hiding in the back, why was Huo Yihan still discovered him.

Su Jinyan had called her "husband" and Huo Yihan's full name, but when she just called "Mr. Huo", she felt inexplicably ashamed and her ears turned red again.