24

Su Jinyan had heard more or less about Mr. Mu from Su Yunze before.

I know that the Mu family is also one of the best families in Nancheng. In the early years, the Mu family's status in Nancheng was absolutely one of the best. However, in recent years, the Mu family has kept a low profile and has been doing charity work with peace of mind. Therefore, the Huo family came up from behind. , becoming a family that keeps pace with the Mu family.

When he was young, Mu Yulin had some friendship with Huo Yihan's father, so the Mu family and the Huo family have always been good friends over the years.

Su Jinyan remembered that the first person Su Yunze and the others wanted to please was the Mu family, but the Mu family had no one they could marry with, so they set their sights on Huo Yihan.

The Mu family's manor is very large and luxurious. When you enter the gate, there is a huge green lawn with a fountain in the middle. The large villa looks like a magnificent castle.

Su Jinyan followed Huo Yihan into Mu's house.

Finally meeting Mr. Mu and Mrs. Mu, Su Jinyan followed Huo Yihan and called "Uncle, Auntie".

Sure enough, as Huo Yihan said, Mr. Mu and Mrs. Mu are both very amiable people.

Although Mr. Mu is already fifty years old, he looks no different from a young man in his early forties. He is very energetic. At this age, Mr. Mu has a very well-maintained figure, without any excess fat. He looks tall and tall. Handsome.

Mr. Mu is calm and handsome for his age. Such handsomeness is like aged wine. The longer the time, the more fragrant the wine becomes. It can be seen that Mr. Mu was definitely a handsome guy when he was young.

As for Mrs. Mu, she is a very elegant woman, exuding a gentle and elegant temperament in every move she makes.

Before coming, he knew from Huo Yihan that Mrs. Mu also had a nice name called Ling Wei, and she was forty-seven years old. But after meeting Mrs. Mu, Su Jinyan really felt that Mrs. Mu was at most thirty years old.

Mrs. Mu is very beautiful.

Ling Wei was stunned when she saw Su Jinyan. She didn't expect that Huo Yihan's partner was the boy she had seen before!

Mrs. Mu remembered that this boy was called Su Jinyan, a child of the Su family.

She stared at Su Jinyan's ears again. The position of the little red mole was almost the same.

Probably because Mrs. Mu stared at him too intensely, Su Jinyan was a little embarrassed and leaned closer to Huo Yihan.

Mu Yulin realized that his wife was probably too enthusiastic and frightened Su Jinyan. He said embarrassedly: "My wife likes you, so I took a few more glances. Don't mind Yanyan."

Su Jinyan said quickly: "No, no, it's mainly because Mrs. Mu is so beautiful. I'm a little shy to be seen by such a beautiful person."

What he said made both Mr. Mu and Mrs. Mu laugh happily.

The unfamiliarity between him and Mr. Mu and Mrs. Mu disappeared in one sentence.

Huo Yihan and Mr. Mu were playing chess while talking about the recent economic situation and development.

These are things that Su Jinyan doesn't understand, and coincidentally, Mrs. Mu is also not interested in them.

Mrs. Mu could see that Su Jinyan was not interested in the conversation between the two people, so she asked Su Jinyan if she was interested in seeing the flowers she raised. Of course Su Jinyan was interested, so Mrs. Mu took Su Jinyan to have a look. Plant your own flowers.