28

When Sister Li went to find Su Jinyan, she found Su Jinyan sitting blankly on the bed with her suitcase aside.

When he saw her, Su Jinyan suddenly asked her: "Sister Li, have you made any announcements recently? It's best if you can go tomorrow. Reality shows are also fine. As long as you can go to other places tomorrow, anything is fine."

Sister Li looked at Su Jinyan, and for a moment she didn't know what Su Jinyan was thinking. Wasn't he looking forward to going home before? He was happier than anyone else on the day of filming, but now his attitude suddenly changed. Did he have a quarrel with Mr. Huo?

It doesn't look like this, Su Jinyan has a good temper, and Mr. Huo dotes on Su Jinyan so much, these two people should not quarrel, so why is this?

Su Jinyan didn't look angry. She looked like a child who had done something wrong and didn't want to go home.

Sister Li probably understood: "Yanyan, there really isn't one. If you want to be on the show, I will contact you, but it is unlikely that you will be on the show tomorrow."

Of course Su Jinyan knew it was impossible, he just wanted to find an excuse not to go back.

"Sister Li, you see, this Z city is also a tourist attraction. There are many interesting places and many delicious specialties. How about we spend a few days here?"

Sister Li suddenly understood that her artist didn't want to go back, so there must be something wrong. She had promised Mr. Huo to take good care of Su Jinyan, and she couldn't let Su Jinyan stay here alone.

"Yan Yan, my child is still waiting for his mother to come home. My child has not seen his mother for almost a month. Yan Yan, please understand me."

Sister Li is in her thirties and has a daughter who is over four years old.

The daughter misses her mother terribly at home.

Su Jinyan said, "He knows the situation at Sister Li's house. Every day, Sister Li's daughter calls to see her mother."

Sister Li seemed to be coaxing a child: "So, Yan Yan, did you have a fight with Mr. Huo? But as the saying goes, a fight at the head of the bed ends with a fight at the end of the bed. If you and Mr. Huo have something to say, just talk it over. Don't leave home. If you run away, Mr. Huo will be anxious and worried."

Su Jinyan carried her luggage: "Sister Li, let's go to the airport."

I just suddenly remembered the things I did when I was drunk. It was very embarrassing and I didn't know how to face Huo Yihan.

But sitting on the plane, Su Jinyan also figured it out.

Huo Yihan definitely didn't know that he had remembered this matter, so as long as he didn't mention it, it could be treated as if it never happened.

It had been such a long time, and Huo Yihan would definitely not bring it up on his own initiative, so he continued to pretend that he didn't think of anything.

He is an actor, and he still has some acting skills.

As soon as he figured this out, Su Jinyan regained his energy, because he still missed his family, Xiao Yuer, and the food at home.

Just after exiting the passage, I saw Huo Yihan and Xiao Yu'er at a glance. The uncle and nephew were standing together in inexplicable harmony. Xiao Yu'er was holding a large bouquet of roses in his hand.

"Auntie!"

Xiao Yu'er fidgeted with her calves and ran towards Su Jinyan holding the flower. Su Jinyan knelt down and waited for Xiao Yu'er to throw herself into his arms.