35

Although I had heard Huo Yihan explain what happened between him and Ouyang Jiu before coming here.

Su Jinyan also believed in Huo Yihan. If Huo Yihan said no, that meant no.

But what Su Jinyan was worried about was whether Ouyang Jiu would suddenly wake up after leaving, fall in love with Huo Yihan, and then come back to pursue Huo Yihan.

This kind of thing is not uncommon in movies and TV dramas.

At least Su Jinyan participated in two idol dramas with this plot when she was a supporting actor.

The male protagonist has a crush on Bai Yueguang, but Bai Yueguang later went abroad, and when the male and female protagonists went through difficulties and decided to be together, Bai Yueguang came back and wanted to compete with the female protagonist for the male lead.

According to Zhou Boyu, this Ouyang Jiu is Huo Yihan's Bai Yueguang.

Su Jinyan knew that Huo Yihan didn't like Ouyang Jiu, but he couldn't guarantee that Ouyang Jiu didn't like Huo Yihan.

If such a thing had happened before Huo Yihan confessed his love, Su Jinyan would not have been able to fight for it, and she might not have taken it to heart, or even thought it didn't matter.

But this time, Su Jinyan was probably too used to being favored by Huo Yihan, because Huo Yihan gave him a sense of security, and because Su Jinyan finally began to face her feelings.

Su Jinyan finally had some confidence, no one could take her husband away.

So before coming, Su Jinyan asked Huo Yihan if he wanted to wear clothes of the same color as him.

How could Huo Yihan not know Su Jinyan's little thoughts? He took out the couple's outfit they bought together before: "Yanyan, how about we wear this?"

So Su Jinyan came here for "White Moonlight" today because she wanted to tell Ouyang Jiu that the past was over and he was Huo Yihan's legal husband now.

Unexpectedly, Ouyang Jiu came over and told him that he had never liked Huo Yihan. As for Bai Yueguang, he was nothing but a big oolong.

Su Jinyan, who knew the truth, was immediately petrified.

Su Jinyan was thin-skinned and easily shy. Thinking about her actions that night, she pestered Huo Yihan everywhere. No wonder Ouyang Jiu kept laughing. It was like watching a child making trouble.

It's so embarrassing.

Su Jinyan buried her head in Huo Yihan's arms and hit him twice: "Huo Yihan, it's all your fault. I'm embarrassed."

Huo Yihan coaxed him with a gentle look on his face: "It's not embarrassing, it's not embarrassing, really, Yan Yan, I'm very happy today to hear you say that you like me."

Su Jinyan didn't want to talk at all. She lay buried in Huo Yihan's arms and hummed for a long time, feeling that she was too embarrassed to see Zhou Boyu and the others again.

Su Jinyan felt embarrassed, but Huo Yihan's friends thought Su Jinyan was too cute.

The last time she faced Meng Yifan, Su Jinyan didn't flinch, and tonight she was too cute to treat Ouyang Jiu.

Zhou Boyu and the others were all happy for Huo Yihan, finally meeting someone who really liked him and worried about him.

But Su Jinyan felt extremely embarrassed.

At night, while Huo Yihan was taking a shower, he made an excuse to sleep with Xiao Yu'er.

Xiao Yu'er asked: "Aunt, did you quarrel with your uncle?" If his uncle bullied his aunt, he would not agree and would vent his anger on her.