20

Huo Yihan suddenly understood the reason for the strange feeling in his heart during this period of time.

What he wanted was to spend the rest of his life with Su Jinyan, but Su Jinyan thought that their current relationship was because of that contract.

The feeling between the two is not equal.

Su Jinyan must have thought that it was because of Huo Qianyu that she was so kind to him now.

Huo Yihan suddenly understood why Su Jinyan didn't want others to know about their relationship, and why Su Jinyan sometimes seemed very close to him, but felt distant, because there was a huge insecurity in Su Jinyan's heart. feel.

He understood the reason for Su Jinyan's insecurity.

After living in the Su family for so many years, the people who used to be the closest to him suddenly changed their expressions towards him.

In Su Jinyan's heart, the Su family used to be his closest and most beloved people, but because they were not related by blood, the people closest to him hurt him the most.

So in Su Jinyan's heart, he longed for the people around him to be kind to him, but he was also afraid that the people around him would be kind to him. He was actually afraid that the people who were kind to him would suddenly leave him.

Su Jinyan was very calm when she asked this question, as if she was just asking casually without thinking of an answer.

But Huo Yihan's heart tightened, and he felt a little pain. He walked over and hugged Su Jinyan gently: "Yanyan, I will treat you well."

Originally, Huo Yihan wanted to say that he would not bully him, but he did not dare to say it too fully, because in **, he wanted to "bully" Su Jinyan and wanted to see the red mole on his earlobe become even redder. Gorgeous.

Su Jinyan blinked and said oh.

Huo Yihan knew that he didn't take his words to heart, but he was not in a hurry and let Su Jinyan slowly watch his actions to know his sincerity and that she was not just talking, but really wanted to be good to him.

-

Su Zhai, after Su Ziheng returned home, he immediately went to the study to find Su Yunze.

Because tomorrow is the day when Director Zhou Yizhou selects actors for auditions.

Su Ziheng took a fancy to the second male lead in the movie directed by Zhou Yizhou.

Although he has been very popular in the past two years, he has not had a masterpiece that can be released.

Some people say that he relied on his family's money to get to where he is now. Many people even ridiculed his acting skills. He looks the same in everything he plays and has no acting skills at all.

Therefore, Su Ziheng was determined to win the second male lead in director Zhou's movie, but he knew that he could not get it on his own, and he still needed Su Yunze's help.

So he went to find Su Yunze as soon as he got home. He believed that Su Yunze would have a way to help him get that role, because after returning to the Su family, Su Yunze would give him whatever he wanted.

Su Yunze looked at this younger brother and frowned tightly.

This Su Ziheng usually only asks for money, or comes to ask for his help to solve problems.

Su Ziheng had caused so much trouble, and the Su family used money to suppress those negative influences, so Su Ziheng could have a smooth life in the entertainment industry.