64

Twenty-three years ago, eight-year-old Su Yunze followed his father to the hospital to visit his mother who had just given birth and met his newborn brother.

Su Yunze frowned when he saw the newly born baby.

Originally, he didn't agree with his parents having another child. He didn't want a little brother or sister.

But Mrs. Su still got pregnant unexpectedly. Su Hai and the others coaxed Su Yunze for a long time before Su Yunze reluctantly agreed to let his mother keep the child.

He thought he would be willing if it was a beautiful brother or sister.

But when he saw this wrinkled, ugly brother who looked like a little old man, Su Yunze became very unhappy.

Why is he not a cute little brother? Why is he so ugly? The daddy made by such an ugly brother is so smelly. Su Yunze always doesn't like it no matter what he thinks.

Mrs. Su explained to her eldest son that the younger brother had just been born, so he was a little wrinkled. After a few days, the baby would look better.

Su Yunze always looked at his newborn brother with suspicion. How could such an ugly thing become beautiful? His parents must be lying to themselves.

Because in Su Yunze's heart, he never welcomed the birth of this younger brother.

Then two days passed. Although the younger brother had grown a little, Su Yunze still felt that the younger brother was very ugly.

At that time, Su Yunze went to the nursery every day to look at the newborn babies. Sure enough, they were all wrinkled and unsightly.

There is also a high-end hospital diagonally opposite the hospital where they are located.

Su Yunze likes to sneak somewhere to see the newborn baby when he has nothing to do.

Sure enough, babies are very ugly.

Su Yunze looked from the window of the nursery of this hospital. The nurse thought it was someone who brought the child, so she didn't pay much attention to it. Besides, such an older child couldn't do anything.

Su Yunze saw a good-looking baby among the many babies. The baby slept peacefully and looked very good-looking. This was what he imagined his little brother would look like.

He just watched for a while when a nurse left with the child in her arms.

Su Yunze followed behind and watched the child being carried into a ward.

Then he stood at the door and watched as an aunt in the ward fed the baby and then played with the baby. Later, he saw the aunt put the baby to sleep, and an uncle came over to take the aunt for some examination.

There is also a nanny in the ward.

Su Yunze really wanted to go in and play with the baby, but the nanny was always in the room and he didn't dare to go in.

After staying outside for a while, when Su Yunze was about to leave and come back to see the baby tomorrow, the nanny left the ward without knowing what happened.

The nanny looked at the sleeping baby and then looked at the time. She had only been out for a few minutes. She would not be back so soon in such a short time. The baby had just fallen asleep and would not wake up so quickly. of.

Unexpectedly, she lost a baby within a few minutes of going out, causing immeasurable harm to the Mu family.

The culprit is an eight-year-old child, Su Yunze.

When Su Yunze reacted, he had already left the hospital holding the little baby.

This little baby is so well-behaved and cute, and he sleeps soundly. He doesn't even wake up when I hold him like this.