47

How does the big bad wolf usually deal with a rabbit that has thrown itself into a trap? Of course he had to eat it completely, not to mention it was such a cute, beautiful and coquettish rabbit.

As soon as Su Jinyan finished speaking, the bathroom door opened, and a strong arm stretched out from inside and pulled him directly in.

The door slammed shut.

Then Su Jinyan's voice could be heard.

"What about that, can you just pretend you didn't hear it?"

"Can I regret it? I won't go with you anymore."

"Huo Yihan, my clothes are wet, stop making trouble."

"Huo Yihan, don't take off my clothes."

"Huo Yihan, don't take off my pants!"

"Huo Yihan, please don't..."

Su Jinyan's voice stopped suddenly, as if it was swallowed up by something, and she couldn't say the next words, and then she could only hear the sound of heavy breathing.

After Su Jinyan's voice was swallowed up, the bathroom suddenly became quiet, and only the sound of running water and Su Jinyan's intermittent unknown voice could be heard.

Then, Su Jinyan felt that the tiles were really cold.

-

Looking at Su Jinyan's sleeping face, Huo Yihan pinched his earlobe. The color had changed from the original deep red to light pink, and then kissed his forehead. Su Jinyan let out a sleepy sigh in his sleep. .

Huo Yihan patted Su Jinyan gently with a smile in his eyes, and Su Jinyan slept peacefully again, but there were a few more kiss marks on his neck and shoulders.

Huo Yihan didn't sleep. He got up and walked to the balcony, closed the door, dialed a phone, and warned the person on the other end in a low voice: "In the future, regarding Huo Qianyu, you can come directly to me. If you If you go find Su Jinyan again and use him again, I guarantee you will never see Huo Qianyu again."

Peng Heying was silent on the phone for a moment: "I'm sorry."

How could Huo Yihan not see how embarrassed his family Yan Yan was, how guilty he was for himself, and how entangled in his heart? Su Jinyan was obviously the one who was sad, but she still coaxed and comforted him, and These are all caused by this woman named Peng Heying.

He had to warn Peng Huying not to get close to Su Jinyan again, taking advantage of his kindness and intolerance, thinking that he had always regarded her as a friend sincerely.

Peng Heying understood and promised Huo Yihan that she would not go to Su Jinyan again, but she still asked about Huo Qianyu's custody rights.

Huo Yihan refused as always: "Impossible."

In order to protect Peng Huying's reputation, his brother has always refused to tell who Xiao Yu'er's biological mother is. Huo Yihan knew it. It must be Xiao Yu'er's mother who didn't want others to know that she had such a boyfriend. , there is such a child.

For the sake of her so-called career, Huo Qirui helped Peng Heying hide all this and silently raised Huo Qianyu.

For the sake of Peng Heying, Huo Qirui didn't even tell Huo Yihan. He thought that one day, Peng Heying would come back.

Where was Peng Heying when Huo Qirui was in trouble, and where was Peng Heying when Huo Qianyu fell ill?

That period of time was when Peng Heying was in the spotlight and became famous as a actress. At that time, she didn't even remember that she had someone who loved her and a lovely child.