45

Su Hai met Huo Yihan on many different occasions.

Huo Yihan didn't like to smile. He was expressionless most of the time and looked unapproachable. He was almost never gentle to anyone except Huo Qianyu around him.

Not to mention smiling at the people around me.

Even though Huo Yihan followed Su Jinyan to the Su family before, Huo Yihan was still cold and indifferent to them. Su Hai himself knew that it was impossible for them to really regard Huo Yihan as their son-in-law, nor did they dare.

There were rumors outside that Huo Yihan was sinister and cruel, and they believed these rumors.

That's why they didn't let Su Ziheng jump into the fire pit at the beginning, but pushed Su Jinyan out. They originally wanted to let Su Jinyan fend for herself in the Huo family.

However, what happened after that was not as they thought. Su Jinyan actually lived very well in the Huo family, and Huo Yihan almost doted on Su Jinyan to the top of his heart.

Su Hai also knew what Su Ziheng had done before, but he didn't stop it.

But he knew that Huo Yihan had been helping Su Jinyan from behind.

Su Hai knew that Huo Yihan doted on Su Jinyan, but he never expected that he would dote on her to such an extent.

After being kicked out of the room by Su Jinyan, Huo Yihan still carefully coaxed her with such a gentle tone. If they hadn't heard it with their own ears, they wouldn't have believed it.

If they hadn't met Huo Yihan and were in the Huo family mansion at this time, he and his wife would have thought that they were in the wrong place and with the wrong person.

Huo Yihan also saw Su Hai and his wife, but he didn't care. He just wanted them to know that Su Jinyan was his treasure.

Huo Yihan was at the door coaxing his wife who was having a tantrum and kicked him out of the house.

"Yanyan, I was wrong. Can you let me in?"

"Where did you go wrong?"

Huo Yihan smiled softly: "I shouldn't have made a fuss too late or too harshly last night."

"Huo Yihan, are you admitting your mistake?"

"Yanyan, let me go in, I'll rub it for you, and then let you beat and scold me, okay?"

Su Jinyan: "Huo Yihan, from today on, you are not allowed to step into this room again."

Huo Yihan: "Then where should I sleep?"

Su Jinyan: "Sofa!"

Huo Yihan was completely shameless at the door: "Yanyan, no, my waist is not good and my back hurts when I sleep on the sofa."

"Bah!" Su Jinyan said angrily from inside: "If you don't have a good waist, there won't be anyone with a good waist in the world. If you don't allow it, you won't allow it."

Su Hai and his wife witnessed this scene as soon as they entered the door. They looked at each other and were stunned. Did they not expect that Huo Yihan dotes on Su Jinyan so much? They were all kicked out of the room and slept on the sofa. Huo Yihan was not angry at all, but went to coax Su Jinyan.

Mrs. Su looked at her husband next to her, feeling envious in her heart.

After being married to Su Hai for so many years, her husband has never treated her so tenderly. I don't know how many years I haven't heard her husband's sweet words, let alone his husband being able to talk to her so patiently.