39

The Mu family is also a century-old wealthy family in Nancheng. Even though it has become much more low-key in recent years, the Mu family still has a great influence on the entire economic dynamics of Nancheng.

So on the silver wedding anniversary of Mr. Mu and Mrs. Mu, many high-ranking celebrities wanted to squeeze in.

Being invited by the Mu family is not only a symbol and affirmation of one's own identity, but also allows one to get to know more people and expand more connections.

So it is a great honor and pride to be invited by the Mu family.

In the afternoon, when Mrs. Su was having afternoon tea with several other ladies, one of them, Mrs. Wang, showed off to them that their family had received an invitation letter from the Mu family.

The other ladies were very envious both inside and outside their words.

Because none of them got the invitation letter from the Mu family.

As they chatted, they talked about the Mu family. Mrs. Mu acted very low-key and did not go shopping and drink tea like they did.

What they regret is that the Mu family still has no children. It is said that Mrs. Mu's health is not good, so she has not had children.

And Mr. Mu is still an infatuated person. He has kept himself clean for so many years and has never been a womanizer. He is very affectionate to Mrs. Mu, so the two of them still don't have a child.

One lady also jokingly said that if the Mu family had a child, they would definitely find a way for their child to marry the Mu family.

Mrs. Su really followed the lady's words and thought of her own Su Ziheng. If the Mu family really had children, his Hengheng might have a chance. What a pity.

Mrs. Su had a hard time drinking this afternoon tea because Mrs. Wang was the only one present who received the invitation letter. In the past, the Wang family was not as good as the Su family.

Mrs. Wang was also the woman Mrs. Su hated most in the past. She disliked her for not having much education, being too vulgar, and having no temperament.

Fortunately, the Su family is now in charge of several projects on the west side of Nancheng. In just two or three years, the Su family can completely turn around.

Mrs. Wang seemed to have known that the Su family had not received the invitation letter, and deliberately angered her in front of her: "Oh, Sister Su, your Su family is also a wealthy family, so you should have received the invitation letter, right? What will Sister Su wear that day?" Jewelry?"

Mrs. Su made an angry excuse and left. On the way home, she became angrier and angrier as she thought about it. Why could this little bitch come and laugh at her?

When I returned home, the housekeeper came over with an invitation letter in his hand, saying that it was from the Mu family.

Mrs. Su immediately took out her haute couture dress.

-

That day arrived.

In the morning, Su Jinyan, who had slept well, lazily got her little head out of the quilt. Her hair was messy and fluffy, and there were sleep marks on her face.

I originally wanted to stretch my body, but as a result, I felt a burst of soreness in my waist. After a few seconds.

"Huo Yihan!"

Huo Yihan immediately came out of the fitting room with tie in hand: "I'm here."

Huo Yihan was looking for clothes to wear today, but before he could think of anything, he heard Su Jinyan calling his name, and then walked out very coolly.