sɪx- ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ

༺☙༻'Makes you wanna run and hideThen it makes you turn right back around'⁻ᵗᵃʸˡᵒʳ ˢʷⁱᶠᵗ⁻ ⁱ ʷⁱˢʰ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ

༺☙༻
'Makes you wanna
run and hide
Then it makes you
turn right back around'
⁻ᵗᵃʸˡᵒʳ ˢʷⁱᶠᵗ⁻ ⁱ ʷⁱˢʰ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ

༺☙༻'Makes you wanna run and hideThen it makes you turn right back around'⁻ᵗᵃʸˡᵒʳ ˢʷⁱᶠᵗ⁻ ⁱ ʷⁱˢʰ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ

OVER DINNER River ranted and laughed about the encounter with Cato and Jason. Everyone stared at her like she had gone mad except Aster who had witnessed the exchange.

However, bringing up that the small girl from District 11 took the knife was never mentioned.

   Between Emaline and Calista, River knew not to trust them. She could tell by the way they listened that they definitely would've ratted Rue out, giving her an even worse disadvantage in the Games.

Finnick eventually side smiled at her enthusiasm, chewing the luxurious food before them.

"Well besides that idiotic boy, how did training go?" Calista asked as she sipped her drink with a pinky in the air.

"Alright. I wish I had more individual time but I'm sure I will tomorrow." River replied, looking at Finnick instead of her stylist.

  This earned an eye roll from Calista but a smirk from Emaline.

"And you?" Gloria asked. "Same as River. Nothing much except that every time I tried taking a sword, the District 2 kid kept glaring at me." He answered and River turned her head to look at him.

"Cato?" "Yeah. He was like, silently killing me just with his eyes all because we use the same weapon." River looked back at her food, finding it almost pathetic that he'd hate Aster for using the same survival tactic as him.

The sword was what everyone wanted in the Games. The only reason someone should use it was if they knew how to and Aster and Cato seemed to be the only ones, leaving them to their own accord to fight it out.