ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

༺☙༻

༺☙༻

            ON THE coastal beach of District 4 where Holiday House sat, it was rapidly changing

ON THE coastal beach of District 4 where Holiday House sat, it was rapidly changing. Life was only getting better for River and Cato and to anyone with common sense knew it was well deserved.

Cato had finally bought her a dog. He had went to the pound when he was supposedly buying groceries and came back with a new friend for River.

River had been doing research on dogs so when he brought back a Chesapeake Bay Retriever, her heart exploded. He just picked out one that looked like it could use a good family like them (which was insanely hard considering that they all did) and one that reminded him of River.

Their new puppy, Copper, was full of energy just like River was most of the time. He was very excited to give Cato kisses when he first met the puppy, jumping on him and demanding attention. Yeah, River and Copper definitely had that in common.

River insisted they named the furry animal Copper because of another Disney movie, the Fox And The Hound. It was becoming unhealthy with how much she watched that movie and cried.

However, Copper was not the end of extending their small family.

About a year after Annie had Finnly, the two had gotten married. There wasn't really a wedding, just more so a gathering of close friends and family.

That didn't stop River from wearing a beautiful wedding dress. The best day of her life. Well, there was an exception for two best days of her life.

After months of trying to persuade Cato into having a baby, he finally said yes.

With that, they welcomed a baby girl into the world. River had never been happier. Unfortunately, even with Cato's overwhelming excitement, a little voice nagged him that he would be just like his father.

Neglectful and arrogant towards his own daughter.

River knew how terrified he was but she understood all of it. It took him forever to warm up to Finnly but once he did, it was like the period of being fearful of hurting him never happened.