ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ- ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪsᴛʀɪᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

༺☙༻

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

༺☙༻

             ARRIVING IN District 2 was a lot more intimidating than River would like to admit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ARRIVING IN District 2 was a lot more intimidating than River would like to admit. Cato assured her it'd be fun but she had her doubts. People were different here than in Four.

This is where Peacekeepers were raised and trained, people either liked or tolerated the Games, and people were just a lot more unkind. And that was saying something.

They were staying with his grandmother seeing as he wanted to avoid his father at all costs. Instead of getting a house alone, they opted for the safer option.

Even though Cato's father was a Peacekeeper and lived on base, he every once in a while returned home on his days off. Cato wouldn't risk seeing him.

"Are you sure she'll like me?" River questioned, tightening her grip on her luggage.

   Cato gave her a look, nudging her shoulder. "I know she'll love you." River blushed, Cato's hand finding her empty one.

The walk to the house wasn't too long and it gave River time to take in the massive mountains surrounding the town, wondering just how many tunnels ran through them and how many weapons were stationed there.

The district was cold and barren of human activity, the only signs of life being some homeless people pitched in tents or a stray cat making its way about.

It seemed the district was still cleaning up and coming down from the rebellion, broken pieces of concrete, brick, glass, and other materials scattered around with crumbling buildings.

River could sense Cato's unease and he had every right. He hadn't been here in the longest time and now that he was, he was only met with destruction and the wreckage of his home.

Plus, he was burdened with the fear that his father could find him and not only himself but also River. No telling what'd he say but he definitely didn't want to find out.

ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ᴏɴᴇ- ᴄᴀᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴅʟᴇʏ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें