ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx- ᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʙᴇᴅsʜᴇᴇᴛs

༺☙༻'I once believed love would be Burning redBut it's golden'⁻ᵗᵃʸˡᵒʳ ˢʷⁱᶠᵗ; ᵈᵃʸˡⁱᵍʰᵗ

༺☙༻
'I once believed love would be
Burning red
But it's golden'
ᵗᵃʸˡᵒʳ ˢʷᶠᵗ; ᵈᵃʸˡᵍʰᵗ

༺☙༻'I once believed love would be Burning redBut it's golden'⁻ᵗᵃʸˡᵒʳ ˢʷⁱᶠᵗ; ᵈᵃʸˡⁱᵍʰᵗ

FINNICK STOOD at his sister's wake along with Annie and Mags. The casket was lowered into the ground, a bouquet of water lilies landing on the wood.

A solemn ceremony was being held carried with an odd weight of something that couldn't be explained.

The clouds were heavy with rain and the air was still, an almost peaceful feeling settling in around them.

From beside them stood a girl dressed in an off white dress adorned with a sheer blue scarf around her neck, her hair pulled up into an elegant bun along with a pair of black sunglasses.

A boy stood adjacent to her, a pristine dark blue suit covering his large frame along with the same glasses the girl was wearing.

Looking up through her lashes, Finnick gave her nod, the couple walking off and onto a deserted part of the beach.

After the atrocities of the Games, District 4 felt barren and isolated. Like the life had been sucked dry, leaving a blandness that surrounded the district like a massive void; just like every year.

"Well now that that's over, welcome to my home." River pulled the glasses off her face as they were now out of eyesight.

Cato did the same, breathing in the salty air of District 4. "It's everything you said it to be." River smiled, grabbing his hand as they walked along the abandoned coastline.

With Finnick's lovely plan to get them out of the arena and patched up with the help of an anti-hero, River and Cato were snuck back into 4.

Finnick had mentioned that their grandparents had built a Holiday House on the unused land of the district that was purely made for an escape from the Capitol.

Seeing as it was all Panem, the idea wasn't so foolproof but no one would think to go looking for them.

President Snow would assume they had fled from the country, making their grand escape to somewhere safer.