ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ- ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ

༺☙༻'On again, off againLove you like oxygenYou don't know what I'd do for you'⁻ᵍᵉⁿᵉᵛⁱᵉᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵒᵏᵉˢ; ʰᵃᵇⁱᵗˢ

༺☙༻
'On again, off again
Love you like oxygen
You don't know what I'd do for you'
⁻ᵍᵉⁿᵉᵛⁱᵉᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵒᵏᵉˢ; ʰᵃᵇⁱᵗˢ

༺☙༻'On again, off againLove you like oxygenYou don't know what I'd do for you'⁻ᵍᵉⁿᵉᵛⁱᵉᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵒᵏᵉˢ; ʰᵃᵇⁱᵗˢ

             IT HAD been a week since they had put up their mailbox and finally got a letter. A letter from the hospital saying Annie had had her baby.

     River had never gathered her things so fast, barely able to tell Cato as she began rushing out the door. "Where are you going?" He shouted after her, following as she walked quickly.

      "Annie had her baby!" She shouted back, waiting for him to catch up. "She did?" He asked with a small smile. "Did you not just hear me?" She questioned, lightly slapping his head before they went off for the hospital.

      When they arrived, she quickly told the lady at the front desk who she was there for and eagerly went up to the room.

       When she walked in, her heart swelled at the new life that Annie held in her arms. The redhead gave a tired smile as River slowly approached the bed, leaving Cato to smile at her excitement.

      "His names Finnley." Annie whispered to not wake the sleeping baby. River found the name to spark tears in her eyes at the thought his name was Finnley because of Finnick.

      "He's so cute." River whisper shouted as she stood beside the hospital bed, looking at the small being with chubby cheeks and tiny eyes.

      "I know. I wish Finnick was here." Annie craned her neck to look at River and she nodded, placing a hand on her shoulder. "He is."

    At what seemed to be the mention of Finnicks name, the babies eyes fluttered open, big blue eyes meeting theirs.

   River couldn't help the wide smile on her face, fighting the urge to ask if she could hold him but Annie seemed to read her mind.

     She very carefully took the baby from Annie's arms, looking down at the tiny boy. The doctor walked in, offering her a seat.

      Cato watched with a weird feeling. Seeing River with the baby made him wonder if he did want a family someday. Maybe when the time was right.