ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ- ᴡɪʟᴅᴇsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs

༺☙༻

༺☙༻

'His hands are in my hair,
his clothes are in my room
And his voice is a familiar sound
Nothing lasts forever
But this is getting good now'
⁻ᵗᵃʸˡᵒʳ ˢʷⁱᶠᵗ; ʷⁱˡᵈᵉˢᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˢ

'His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my roomAnd his voice is a familiar soundNothing lasts foreverBut this is getting good now'⁻ᵗᵃʸˡᵒʳ ˢʷⁱᶠᵗ; ʷⁱˡᵈᵉˢᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˢ

             "YOU DON'T even know how to swim." River stated, kicking off her socks and shoes, turning to him with a teasing smile.

Cato shrugged, doing the same. "You can teach me." He replied with a smirk, making River let out a small laugh.

    She untied the rubber bands in her hair, taking it out of the braids and running her hands through it. She cringed as she felt just how dirty it was.

    When she reached to pull off her shirt, Cato couldn't help but stare until turning away.

    For some odd reason, she didn't care about his opinion when he saw her body. It was the least of her worries and in all honesty, she just wanted to cool off.

   When River threw it on the ground, she noticed Cato's awkward demeanor, resting her hands on her hips as she looked at him.

   "It's no different than a bathing suit, Hadley." At the use of his last name, he turned back to her, keeping his eyes glued to hers in attempts to not make her feel uncomfortable.

     "I guess Panem gets a treat, too." She chuckled, shimmying off her pants and walking towards the chilling water that felt refreshing against her hot skin.

      He found himself staring again before pulling off his shirt and following her lead, wading in with caution, seeing as he didn't know where the drop off was.

      River reached the edge, falling into the cool water and going under. When she surfaced, she pushed her now wet hair back, opening her eyes to find Cato's gaze stuck on her.

     "When do these swim lessons start?" She called, a smile prominent on her lips. Cato finally snapped out of it, returning to his normal self.

     "You're the teacher." He called back, making it waist deep as she swam back to the sandy ledge, standing up and grabbing both his hands.