"....SURUBHAT...."

FORGIVE FOR MY MISTAKES.. IT IS MY FRIST TIME TO WRITE SOMETHING... 🌝🙏💕

LET'S STARTED.... 🌚❣️🥀

__&

With a loud sound of .alam clock ..started Roaming the whole room ... A person who was sleeping in the bed alone.. Support to belly...opened up deep dark cat eyes clinching way... With an distrub face... That person stopped that alam clock... Moved off form bed.. Before took the check shirt form side of bed...

Started wearing the shirt over her half hand light blue t shirt.. .. " Huff.. " That lady looked so great.. Where as her body perfect ly build with lots of hardworking spirits.. Sun rays touched that person biceps gentle ly.. Liked it kissed over body surface.. Made the body more glowing.... Indeed that person seemed masculine lady.. But her face told behind the story.. Her cute innocent two eyes.. Which now also rubbed by her fingers...

While yawning ... She entered in her bathroom... Her eyes flet over the image of her own.. Her little nose, lips, eyes.. Perfect ly fit with her sharpe jawline.. But why was she given herself.. A sad smile... Seemed her really age must be smaller then she looks... Her hight was also great... She picked up the only brash of her near bathroom stand... That bathroom seemed so lonely too... Where as it clearly saw that there was no one except her..

Wait was this the reason behind her sadly smile... She did her morning chores..before Connected a music with the help of her Bluetooth connection of her phone to the box which was in her bed room....

" You call me senorita... " The first song of her playlist played... She was busy in her own world where as a stopper came in the door mate... With a call of someone.. Music stopped .. Her cell phone ring tone bip out in the box.. With a confused expression...because at this time no one call her..even it was rare ly some people who called her..or said she being super shock with the calling time...

She trapped to close the connection off with box...

" Hello, karishma shing is here " Her voice seemed so emotionless in the age for a 20 s gril... " Bahna!! " A sweet voice came form other side.. " I know you are the karishma shing.. Hum vi apka hi bhai hay.. To ap apna kadak andaz .. Thora side mai rakhan gi please" Liked as always in topically anuvab shing style.. Her bhai respected her... Which he was in his car.. Driving the car ... He called her with the help of his smart watch...

" Bataya kay kam tha" Karishma asked her come to the point... Because he also knew she was not the person who wanted to be delay in her any work... Or wanted to time waste in this tipical show off....

Anuvab welled know with that.. Her last Statment also clearly said it all.. "Karishma shing please hum jante hay.. Kay ap kavi vi humko bhai ka darja nahi de payan ga.. Hamare halat asa kavi raha vi nahi.. Pitashree kay bajasa... Per hum hamasa sa apko apna bahan mante aya hay.. Ya ap vi acha sa janta hay..hum kavi is baat sa mukar na nahi chata hay...kay hum dono ek hi ma ka ansh hay or..hum ya vi jante hay.. Kay ap vi mujko man ti hay vala hi ap bola nahi per fir vi.. " Anuvab stopped to listen if she wanted to spork anything or not..

But his sence.. She didn't even say any singal words.. " Aj vi sayad ap kuch na bola.. Per hamasa ap apna rishta nivayangi mujhe pata hay.. Jasa.. Jasa ap school sa college tak.. Or college sa mere police hona ka journey tak.... Mere har kam pe sath diye hay.. Fir chaya ap khud kavi vi apna project mai mere sath la na la.. Apna na bina expectations laka kay kaisa pyaar dikhaya jata hay.. Uski murti ban gayi hay mara samna... Bahna.. " Anuvab again stopped to hear a single word form her.. But again it was empty...