"... CLOSES TO YOUR HEART.. "

Let's started...........

" Acha!? " Haseena spork while her mouth make o shape in excitement and joy.. Her over power emotions could flowing form her eyes.. " Or nahi to kay??.. Apna notice nahi kiye.. Kitni jhal rahi thi.. Mere apka pass ana se vi? " Cheetah winked with naughtiness..

" Acha iska matlab mere sath ya sab kuch karna tumhare pyaar nahi.. Usko jalana na tha?? " Haseena kept her hand over her hips.. While talking like naughty urmila.. "Naki or puch puch"both of them blasted out in laughter..

" Wasa jock ko agar side mai rakha na.. Apsa baat karna mai na.. Sach mai bohot maza aya raha hay bhabi.. Sayad itna kay apka kam or mara parai ko aj mai band hi laga du.. Or fir sham ko chudail sa.. Kash ka mar khai ka.. Fir ghar jao. Or waha to vo devi ayi hi jayan gi" His expression expressed frist as fun.. Then started showing his nervousness..

" Karla kay re.. Chikna itna load lana kay nahi.. Teri bhabi ich hay na tere sath.. Wasa at last time tere ama ka kahani to suna dena buru.. " Haseena spoke with her swage..

" Bhabi av sara story mujh sa suno gi to.. Apka karishma sa kay suno gi.. Mai kay kaha raha hu.. Jab ghari dono ki itni pass aya hi gayi hay to.. Unki kahani av unki jubani sun lana ji.. Mai to chala apna waada pe kayam rah kay" Cheetah run before haseena 's flying plastic pot could hit him..

" Nafaramosh, huff" Haseena said like urmila for the last time.. She expressed her happiness thought out her bright smile.. After letting her head right to left to see .. All was done.. She went towards her room..

__&

In night time,

" Karishma!!" Haseena walked into karishma room.. Who was lots in her own.. Staring at the peace full entity in the world .. The beautiful moon.. Who lighten the darkest night.. With its whiten color of smiles...

" Ji bhabi" But how could the karishma shing.. Didn't listen her dear haseena mallik's voice... " Naraz hay !? "Karishma closed her eyes for a second.. When the frist time.. Haseena sat so beside her to close by her touch...

Karishma closed her eyes.. Her aura.. Her Fregence.. Her charm.. Which flushed with her naughty grin... This is the magic..she flipped her eyelet.. To being her eyes keenly to see her expression.. " Nahi!! " She ulterior under her magical Presence...

"Fir subha sa itni ukhri ukhri kyu ghum rahi hay? " Haseena held her uper arm.. Who crossed her limit to fell form the swing of balcony... Because karishma started move her movement to give her place..

With widen eyes.. She saw the person who was looking towards another direction.. But also helped her in right time.. " Apko kaisa pata lag jata hay" Karishma's brain shouted out in her own.. In extreme shock...because they f
Didn't meet before their morning meet..

" Ap sayad vul rahi hay... Apki bhabi hay hum.. Or uper sa police vi" This time.., haseena turned her side to look into her eyes.. Directly how much she hold a presence to dill with her...

" Kuch nahi huye bhabi.. Jo hona the.. Vo to kab ka ho gaye hi hay"karishma broke up with her tence.. Tell that person whom she may loved so hard this days.. That even she tried she never spoke any lie to her...