"...Is This A New Beginning!?..."

Let's started.....

" Haww!! " Haseena yawned hard.. While coming form her room.. As she tried to keep her eyes.. Opened up.. But her sleepiness overlapped her conference to do work in this winter morning.. She pulled her side of chair... Where she used to sit.. It was the main person chair.. Of the dinning table..

A sleepy smile came up her lips.. When she remembered how.. Karishma requested her for the first day... To sit the main person chair.. She moved down her head... Keeping her plam on the table.. She blowed down her head.. With close eyes.. She just rested there.. Without knowledge... That person backward her..

" Subh parbhat" Haseena's sleep went away.. When she heard a voice coming form kitchen.. While karishma was walking towards her.. With a genuine smile.. She loved how her bhabi' s shocker face.. Had a beautiful smile to see her....

" Good morning!!" As a engregi baby...she wished her back in english..that makes a frown over karishma's forehead..which was not unnoticed by haseena...with a couple of chuckle.

" Wasa Ap aj ghar mai??" In surprised voice..Haseena asked her as this time.. Usually karishma went out for her morning walk.. " Vo.. " Karishma again got shy to tell her.. That she was there only for her... Haseena smiled wholeheartedly... To find a person who gifted her all efforts for her.. But without telling her..

Where could she find this type of kind baby..??.. She thanked to God... Before taking the hot cup of tea.. Form karishma 's hand.. " Kay kar ti hay ap garam hay" Haseena scolded her as like .. She was a little baby.. Karishma looked at her with an adorable eyes...

Her innocent smile automatically came up.. After getting that type of love for her beloved lady... It was the new feelings for her.. That's why she pissed off to show it... But haseena could see the changes in her face.. Every time.. As karishma always hide her emotions.. That why she tried to master over her expression only.. She chuckled herself..

" Batiya" She pulled a chair... She also took a step to being her close.. Before seeing her baby also.. Kinda comfortable with her now... All thought karishma said nothing... This time.. Even her expression wasn't getting highper also..

She quitely sat beside her side... "Thank you" Karishma looked at haseena with pure love.. Who gave her a dimple smile while Inhaling that tea.. Which one made by her...her queries bring alert .. To ask her how it was.. But before giving the thanking smile to her bhabi.. She said nothing... She was only seeing her bhabi.. Who was close her eyes.. Before taking a big sip form the tea cup...

" Umm... " Haseena mumbled her under of breathe.. As her emotions also got up when karishma did this type of things.. For her... " Apna sirf mere liye bana ya hay" Karishma nodded her down ward head slowly. As She never sat this close to her .. " Bohot acha bani hay.. Fir sa thank you" Haseena said her in proud tone.. She was showing all her love thought out her clam appreciating tone...

" Dhanyavaad " Karishma eyes lift up.. To see her bhabi.. Who gave her a proud smile.. She always felt overwhelming happiness inside her.. Whenever her bhabi's eyes sparkles.. Proud for her..

" Wasa aj subha morning walk pe kyu nahi gayi" Haseena kept her hand just beside her hand.. She could feeling her anxiousness thought out her continually moving legs... "Vo.. Apko sukhriya karna the" She lift her eyelash.. Using her thank full grads.. She said her each and every words.. Showing her respect...