"...HeR SiDe..."

Let's started...............

" Ye jo.. Halka halka .. Suroor hay" Karishma opened the house door.. Her lips unknowingly appeared a smooth smile.. Which one had a exceptional fact her life.. Those years before that women came her life...

Her feet stamped towards the living room.. Where she always found her bhabi in the kitchen... She never missed the morning view... Even her mind didn't like that.. But her heart really wanted for meny years...

Her eyes closed with this surprise music.. Which her ear stood up to listen more.. Her either eyebrows rested with an expression.. Her facial masal filled up with growers... Her nose delicately smelled.. She found form the amazing food.. Which was obviously made by her bhabi
.

Her eyes opened up in a second.. And cought up the view.. She got.. Her soul was out to portray it.. With knowing words..but it was beyond any imagination for her... In one word.. If she said it.. The house got her motherly warmth.. Which was the hollow home.. Always wanted for...

And that soul.. The karishma shing.. Liked a innocent one.. Stared to her bhabi.. That early morning view.. That she got not so meny days.. But her heart wanted to get it.. Her life long..

That lady in indian saree.. That color just matched up with this early morning... Her yellow saree.. Her dimple smile.. Her focus graze over the food making for them.. Her heir just blowed down with the air.. Her Ferguson melt the environment... Her voice had the charm with envelope with pure nature.. It just liked those brid sang with her rhythm.. And the rhythm was so gentle.. Liked a clod breez touched someone... It made you shiver... Karishma felt her body getting shiver to thought about it.... But she couldn't stop her self to move off..

End off the thought which was now hit her so hard.. What the??...this charming lady had a high fiver.. Did she forget??..and what about that lady also??.. How could someone who had a hug body issue in just last night... She was now cooking in front her.. She forgot all those reflective images form her soul.. This she stopped the connection with her heart.. Just lishten to her mind.. Stomped up her feet towards the kitchen..

Where as haseena welled known with karishma's presence.. How could she didn't know those innocent graze over her.. All the time when she wared like this... That why now days.. She was more influenced to ware saree.. Before karishma came.. After her morning pyer..

She shut her mouth for the frist time.. She didn't listen to her heart.. Which was pouring so hight pinch.. Please call you baby once.. But her brain said no.. Please give her time to talk the frist.. In this ripped her soul only felt fine.. When karishma grazed over her...

But suddenly she felt that graze directed in different passion... She looked at karishma.. Who's anger now on her pike.. Who tried to control but can't.wasn't it the anger seemed more concerns..??Then which emotions she portray??.. What I do with this gril??.. Indeed she knew that.. Karishma was the person who had this only emotions to portray her every bit of words.. And feelings.. But the reason for her shock.. She never saw that karishma glared at her like that.. All thought her expression now only stared with a blank ness.. This was the think... She was not happy with.. She wanted at least she said her anything.. But not this one..

Where as karishma eyes narrowed over her every bit of expression.. There empathetic bond.. Was only talked with each other.. There was karishma rest eyes brows.. Leaned over the forhead more.. When she found that confused person near her.. Who was so intelligent.. For this society.. For her department.. Even for karishma also.. But this time.. She was just liked a lost baby stared at her...