"...EFFORTS... "

Let's started... 🌝💕

" Oh sorry. .. Actually ya place " Anxiously karishma rubbed her plam together while her graze fix over haseena who staring her mess house..

" Hum dono sath kar lan ga" But her surprised... It was the frist person who stepped  forward to help effort her??

Haseena saw the amazed graze of karishma who was looking at her like..she didn't know but before seeing her anxious state.. She made herself clam for her.. Because she is the person who always keep her near clean... But she should adjust with her.. Then it should be an effort to adjust with her also..

For the frist time karishma returned her smile.. When the frist time in her side stood for her help...at frist her smile made a glowing fresh ness in haseena s heart.. But the thing was she felt her lonely ness in just her one gesture of thanks... Isn't it she do a small thing??..

She really stared at her in front of person in this long clearing times.. Even her graze distrub karishma now.. She felt a clamness in karishmas facial expression... Which was so closely only focusing over her work.. Her dignity in her work made a widen tester in her face...

How could someone so helpfull and rude at a one time... When she saw that karishma approached her and respectfully kept the wapper in her own hand.. She gave a bight  expression when she said.. That it was cold so she handle with those water work... Like how a gril who was a teenager.. She said out this.. Even she also found a time to not doing work which was given by her ammi... She laughed at her own...

While her graze broke with a sound of her cell phone... She didn't no why she excuse her self to karishma. Who didn't even see her at the time... But her act made her do that... She mentally slap herself.. At a time chuckle at her own  internally...

"Hain ammi hum pouch gaye ... Acha sorry na phone nahi kar paye... Acha acha hum khalan ga.. Hain Hain!! Bahar ka nahi khayan ga... Hain sab acha hay yaha pe.. Hain baba vo vi theek sa mil gaye tha.. Ap sabdhani sa rahna okay..!? Khuda hafiz meri ammi jann.. Hain rakh raha hay baba" Her sweet conversation with her ammi made her eyes glowed...

Where as karishma didn't want to listen them.. But also her ear teased to see the bond... That connection which she was longing for... But she pressed a diligent smile.. When she looked at haseena who was just like a small one.. Talking with her ammi...while  Walking here and there..

" Sayad ma ka pyaar hi kuch asa hota hay" Karishma saw their efforts lost.. When haseena ji walked out form balcony to hall room... That some soil of the plants  was spreading with her shoe...

This time karishma anger melt down in soft chuckle of happiness... Try to clean the mess.... Before haseena saw.. Because it must hurt her... One mint she just thought for someones feelings... Like what..!?...

She scolded her inner mind.. To stop thinking about it.. It just a efforts to stay with each other... While Wapping the floor.. She couldn't see but haseena already see her efforts.. Felt happy to stay with a person like karishma shing...

" Kay khana pasand karan ge ap!? " It must be fear for anyone... Who listened a voice suddenly.. But as usual karishmas ear strict ly upward to listen a step of miniature... As haseena felt in her thought.. When she saw that karishma even moved a inch... Where as karishma who lived with her own form childhood.. There wasn't any fear In her...