"...HER CARING SIDE ..."

Let's started... 🙏🥀❣️

It's was a beautiful night.... With a most preety dream of her life.. At least for some days.. She would stay with her in law... But her thought was continuesly steering her up.. How will she handle all this... She doesn't even a person who talk with her normally...

But when she thoughts something like this.. Her heart clearly saw the picture when she first time returned back her smile.. Her cute little smile... Her anger was just liked a kid.. Who was sometimes suddom.. While sometimes caring for her  also... She pressed a gentle smile.. While holding pillow near her chest. .. Moon lights touched her skin so gently.. Made her looks more elegant...

She remembered the whole day.. Sat in balcony area.. There was a green sofa.. This room looked much formal ... There was only few colours in it... And that the colours also very deep and formal.. Liked blue and green...

.it completed portray the personality karishma had... But one this she realised... Karishma must be love with plants.. Because there would some place in her house.. And balcony... But the place was only decorated with organic and showpis plants.. ..

She laughed how karishma observed for them... When she did a mistakes to take of the showpis form her vash... Karishma horribly like a cute kid came there.. And loved it.. Like it was alive..

She must felt the soften hearted karishma shing which was covered in her aggressive nature  .... But when she remained this shing family pasts... She knew for what... Her pen stopped while remembering the last sentence of pushpa ji... That they were forgotten karishma..!?.. Her eyes welled up unknowingly.. She didn't want to write that part...

She walked into her room.. Where the smell of karishmas... Stayed even she present there or not... Even the room freshner work it plance... But also her auroma was there... It was not disturbed her at all.. Even her sparkling heart.. Want to close  with her .. Her eyes wanted to make a bond with her like orthers.....

She held her chain tightly in her fix... " Abbu... Hum kar payan ga na sab kuch!! "Her wishper voice echoed in the room... A soft relived smile appeared her face.. Whenever she shared her pain with her abbu....

" Apko kuch chaya!? " She heard a endured voice of karishma.. Who asked her with a genuine concern tone... She stood behind her lock room...

" Andher aya jaya na!? " Haseena spork before feeling her uncomfortable way of talking... " Nahi nahi hum to bas puch na aya tha.. Ap soi jaya.. Good night.. " Before she should come to her.. Haseena saw karishma already left her place... It was awkward for both of them.. To adjust with each other ... But she could feel it that for karishma... It was more difficult for her...

But the concern.. She had for her.. She just smiled out whole heartly always... She always wanted to be in her in laws family... Wanted to know about them.. But she never knew that the story would like that... She laid down in bed.. While keeping her hand over the belly...

In no times,.. The hartic day made both of them slept.. In their respected room.. Under the soften moon shines..with the helping air like . That night grazed constantly waving over them ....

___&

" Huii" Haseena was yawning .. While pulling herself off form bed... She felt so relex when she moved her head right to left..she walked out towards the balcony.. See the early morning view ... While staring at the rising sun.. She Amazed ly thought... Isn't it the frist time..? She sleep so well in new place..