"... REASON makes ACTION.. "

Let's started.....

" Karishma!! " Haseena glab her uper arm.. Didn't think about karishma comfort.. For the frist time.. She touched her to save her.. Her heart was pouring high .. When she saw karishma didn't say anything after see that person.. In the door.. Who is the person... Her chest up down so fast ly.

Yes!! She was the clam person.. But when it came to her beloved one.. She couldn't hold the calmness... Her expression changed into fear to see the shocking reaction of karishma shing...

She turned her self before said or asking anything to karishma ... Her eyes also got widen before see the scenario... Before her eyes... Karishma moved her head towards her.. They exchanged a look. Haseena plam covered over her mouth..

" Yeeee!! " Their tence broke with that 5'10 feet person crying voice. .. Who dripped with liquid soil.. That person probably a 20s man.. His figure was so thin.. And her face was so small..his whole body was dripping drown liquid. He was in his varge of crying state.. Tried to wiped her face off....

" Cheetah!! " What the final recognition karishma .. Cheetah heart pouted at her reaction .. Haseena was so dumb at this time.. Karishma saw both of them in their dumb state.. Said in her own..
" Ek ka uper ek mila hay mujhe! " While overhearing her .. Both of them simultaneously shouted out.

. " Kay boli?? " Their flip eyesbrows made karishma crease her own eyebrows... " Kuch suna ap dono na?? " Karishma recognized with them.. Because she knew there was the only two beloved person stand  .. They also exchanged a look in proud.. Karishma gave them a irritated look of surrender   ...

" Ya sab chor.. Tui asa halat mai yaha.. Kay kar raha hay?? " Karishma thought the question towards cheetah.. Who joined with his bhabi.. To see her nervous state... Cheetah gulped out to see her dead glare... Haseena simply narrowed her eyes.. Over two babies quarrel... She also keenly influenced with karishma's question.. She also wanted to know that... She flod her arms over her chest.. While glaring him...

" Are baap re.. Ap dono jasa mujhe dhak raha ho.. Av wasa vi kuch nahi hay" He seemed the dies turn towards his direction.. When haseena joined his bestu... While karishma suppressed her laugh.. When her eyes followed haseena's state gave his dose... She narrowed her eyes.. Like telling him.. Now it's your time to... With a naughty smile..

Cheetah smiled sleepy ly.. When haseena turned around before listen her soft chuckle. Her eyes opened up with the thought.. For the frist time she saw her smiling.. Her graze ached towards him..her naughtiness she loved with the fact.. This time she was carefree ..not as like with her...

Yeah!! That person only made this!!... She again looked at towards cheetah.. Who said after giving a glance.. Towards us.. " Are davi yo andher to ana dijiye pahle" Such a cute little boy.. She found him with his cute pout.. Where as she nodded her head while suppressing her smile.. Because of karishma grazed

" Saf tuhi karne fir" Cheetah made a angry pout.. While his innocent anger flod up.. " Hmm.. Kamini " Karishma smiled sleepy ly.. Haseena smiled out to see her.. After those meny days of her struggle.. Finally she found today her smile.. Not even did anything..

" Ye uper wala.. Sorry.. Hume pahle sa asa.. Pagal hone sa pahle.. Apka disition ka intezar karna chaye tha.. Av dhakiye na.. Mujhe vo mil hi gayi.. Vo waja.. Jo mujhe chaye the.. Inko pana ka liye. " Haseena gave a sweet smile.. While seeing this two munchkin was fighting with each other.. But also their fight for each other.. While karishma was trying to hold him for his supporter.. But he tried move away to save her form him..