"KNOWING YOU"

Let's started.....

Haseena kept her glance over karishma.... Time to time.. While they were eating with each other... Karishna sat down the opposite main chair of another side... It was seemed their distance form each other so large.. She should trying hard to break that in a parts...

" Karishma kase laga!? " Karishma didn't look up..but her facial masal said it all..hoe much she wanted to taste the cerry more times...

" Achi. Achi.. Lagi.. " As her nervous nature always she didn't speak much but when she looked her eye.. She said thought her eyes...

" Hmm..to asa rukhi kyu hay..or lijiye na" While putting some cerry in karishmas boil.. Who stopped her while crossing her parth.. But haseena behaved just like a indian mother. .. Put off her hand using her hand light ly.. Put it down in her boil..

For the point karishma looked at her..
" Vo.. Sorry mere par.. Var gaye tha" Karishma fumbled when the frist time she felt the warmth touch of haseena s hand over her skin.. It was so lovable when haseena knew her even she didn't tell her anything..

With a bight smile.. With assumed look.. Haseena gave to her while putting off the  carry in her boil..

" Or nahi" This time karishma at least spork out in heavy voice.. Haseena gave her a silly smile.. Karishma looked at her face while consuming face.. She didn't know what she tell this time to her..

Should this time she appreciate her efforts.. Or quite as usual.. But she again listened her heart.. Her dadus lesson.. If a person gave her all efforts.. You also should give her back..

" Did you sleep well!? "Perhaps, She spork out her question as usual hollow voice.. No emotions there was...

" Ji bohot achi nind ayi.. " She simply found karishma as cute like a little kid.. Who had a fear to question her teacher. She looked so adorable.. As much as sweet over the tone she use for her...

She was feeling fine as she saw clearly.. Kind one step also karishma tried to put up for her side.. Karishma said nothing only nod this time... They again started their eating.... Peacefully no one could talk or try to talk with each other  ..

Day passing like that.. It had been a month when they stayed together.. Karishma never direct ly stepped to give her solace.. But always her gesture of protective ness... Seen by haseena... That was loved by haseena so much.. That's she never ever pronounced her self also...

Even not only karishma.. She also made a Unbelievabled bond with her thana members.. Her siniors.. Like her soft nature... Sweet talks made her attractive to all.. All of them were very happy to see her... All through pushpa ji was more happy with that time..

She finally found her elder sister related any thing.. How could she didn't closed with her.. Any ways she also loved her nature frist..she loved her as her own child.. Haseena also longing trush of her mother love.. Fullfilled in pushpa jis arm..

In this day.. Pushpa ji also told their past life slowly slowly.. How partap leaved karishma before her wife dead he was believed that the child the only reason of her wife dead...

Pushpa ji s pain that's she also never found that child because her father in law.. Or karishma grand father.. Already leaved with her in his army cramp.. And when she returned after her dadus farewell.. She was a graded person by her dadus.. Lawyers.. She even saw her only small time of period..