"...GoT My WisH..."

Let's started..........

Karishma felt her words started forzing her mouth.. She rushed towards heseena.. Carefully held her in her embrace.. Her tough hand started trapped against haseena's cheeks.. Her facial expression moved tried ly... Her eyes saw the unconscious image of haseena.. This was the second horrible moment of her life.. She felt her heart ached... Her pain flowed down on her soft cheeks..

Her mind stayed numb.. Who was all the time mumbling meny thing.. But for the time.. She really needed a help form it.. It closed all the door in it shock.. But her innocence heart.. Heavy ly uttered a name.. " Cheetah.. " Her mind rushed out again with the name.. Her body was so tence.. That her hand even didn't hold her phone proper way.. She cleared her voice as much as she could relax her voice...

On the another place.., cheetah could feeling her restless ness so easily..
" Kay huye tujhe..!? " His relaxing  facial masles moved up and down.. With her tention.. He was his own house.. He kept her voice again slow.. Because of his mother.. " Cheetah jaldi aya doctor laker mere ghar  aya.. " Karishma pleaded her..

Cheetah moved out his house..before look her mother already slept out.. He opened the door.. While questioning her in tence tone.. " Tui.. Tui theek hay na?? Krish.. " He left his house.. After  collecting his bike key.. Karishma just blasted out over him holding her verge of sorrow.. " Tui meri chinte chor. Yaha..!! " Cheetah phone cut for this weather.. Karishma started the phone for a mint.. When her last hope got drying.. Added with her best friend tention..

" Cheetah !! Cheetah!! " This time karishma couldn't hold herself while shouted out over the phone.. Her dear friend tention.. But found a massage form him immediately..

" Jaldi ata hu.re...weather ki karan network kharap hay.. "Karishma took a mare breath to think that he were save at least... While checking  haseena's temperature...it was burning high.. She picked near a water bottle.. Keeping some water in her plam .. Started draping the water over her face... Her mind started working again.. She closely held her... To give her the warmth..

" Mujhe.. Mujhe.. Maf.. Maf kardijiye ga.. Hum ne.. Apko... Apka anumati ka.. Bina chuye.. Per kay kare.. Ap na.. Ap na please akha kholiye na.. " Like a innocent kido.. She was pleading while wiped her all sweat.. As the sweat could make her body cold.

Her consciousness started gaining with her karishma pleading.. Who just felt that she must be her period..when unknowingly her lower body.. Keeping over her things...

" Ine to period huye hay.. Or is halat mai kitne tention le liye.. " Her innocence soul just tried to hide her but it was come out with her little sob.. Where as half conscious haseena.. Could feeling someone sensitive body... Who hold her very gently..

Her fighting soul could fight back.. Her heart recognized the owner of the voice.. Is karishma shing.. So she stayed like same..not  attempt to do anything.. When karishma lifted her with her..

" Nahi ine.. Asa jamin pe rakhi  to or bukhar bar sakte hay.. Asa hi ina period ka sath sath.. Halka sa bukar vi he.. " She went towards haseena's room.

She gently placed her in the bed.. Where as she finally found her hand to hand rubbing.. The warmth gave a effect over haseena's mind.. She pulled out her house slipper.. A sight.. Rub her hand in her toe to.. She felt haseena consciousness started gaining fully..