"Her Anger..,'DISTROYER'.."

Let's stared.....

" Karishma shing rukh jaiye!! " Haseena expression changed into furious... Karishma hand stopped in the air.. As ranak finally collided with the flood.. His body hadn't power to stand more..

" Bhabi!! " Karishma called her as soft she can.. As her anger melted down under her bhabi's anger graze.. Her heart poured when her bhabi called as " Karishma shing" This was the frist time.. She saw her in this state.. This was frist time.. She called her in her whole name..

" Kay ho raha hay yaha?? " Haseena didn't know why her act snach away her clam ness.. Where as meny one reached behind her.. As they wanted to help haseena.. But the screen made some people happy.. But more then that large amount of people went mad.. Over that.. They also shouted the same question.. Towards karishma.. We're as the question made karishma again regained the reason behind.. She was here..

" Kyuki ya insaan nahi.. Janwar hay " Karishma was again going to pull him off.. Before she glab his coller.. Already some mans.. Came towards him.. Pulled him away.. Where as furious haseena already held her waist in her grip..

" Ap kuch nahi karan gi.." Haseena ordered her.. As her eyes narrowing the condition.. She made to the young boy.. Pissed her heart off.. She couldn't belive her own sence.. That karishma was going to act like this with anyone.. This day!!.. Agh..!!.. She held her waist.. Pulling her away.. Where as karishma shocking ly stared at her with mix emotions..

" Bhabi.. Hum" Haseena didn't look back.. Just kneel herself down.. She didn't know why??.. Her anger fuel more when she saw her this time..with her voice.. She closed her eyes.. For some relaxing tone..

" Tum theek ho na? " After haseena held him soulder.. Making him keel over the iron ralling... He just cried with her heartfelt fears and pain. ..he was dumm effected this time.. She tried to pull her for console her.. But he went back.. Where as trusted left her parth.. That her boy called
anyone.. He thought.. He was just some second guests in this world.. This extreme aggressive strom.. Name karishna make him like this.. He ulterior this.. In her half consciousness.

" Mere bachhe!! " One loving mother.. Her weight wasn't less then a baby elephant.. Glab his hand.. Feed form haseena's hand.. The jack made her back.. But someone was there.. To hold her.. Loving ly.. Her karishma!!.. On the other hand.. That lady looked like a rich soil person.. Who dressed like a bump.. In their story... Started felling her tears for her child.. But didn't even wanted to know her child "karm".. Which made him this..

" Ma mara kuch nahi kiye!? " He moaned with those words.. Struggling her embrace.. " Hain bata hum janta hay.. Ya sab is karam jhali ka kam hay.. Kaisa tujh ko hamasa asa marti piti raha thi hay. Av kay kare.. Sankar to hay nahi.."

Karishma closed her eyes to control her anger..where as haseena felt herself weak before her anger..her anger didn't want to get the love.. She didn't move but her anger graze. Made karishna back her side.. Where as karishma stared at her anger with painful expression.. Her heart poured that how much unlucky she was..??.. Just a night latter.. Who gave her that much solace.. Now getting everyone glare only for her.. She knew her deed effect her bhabi.. So much..

" Maddam!!.. Ya to apki rishta dar hay na??.. To fir ye.. ?? " That lady who protecly held her boy.. In her lap.. Continuously glared at them. With harsh garze.. "Dhaki ye ap? " Haseena was about to step for solving the matter.. But that lady shouted over her..