"!!DON'T YOU DARE!! "

Let's started .....

" Ahh!! " A painfull moan came form..leader of the young boys gang.. He was pulled harshly form her back coller... He could feel his neck tight with her own t shirt..

That person kept her plam over her jawline.. Pressed it while his voice chocked out... His gang tried to protect him.. But fails ..

"Ama bakk!!.. Kitna bar bola hay tum logo ko... Kay ladkiyo ka izzat karo.??. " Liked a roaring lioness... That person shouted over his ear... As those boy stamped their feet back.. Before hear the voice .. As it was none another.. The karishma shing.. The bhokali devi..

" Re karishma shing hay ye.. Muh ka tak raha hay.. Bagggg" Boss left hand shouted  for sick to save his own life.. Where as they clearly saw.. How badly she made the grip over her neck form the back.. Their boss tried hard to freed himself... But he only was struggling inside her cage.. Didn't find a way to move a little..

" Nahi!! Asa boss ko chod" Boss 's right hand shouted over them.. As his facing towards his boss..who commanded him continuously ..save him..But his gang didn't hear his dangerous order.. Just run for their life...

" Boss hum aya raha hay" He tried to assured his boss.. Who gave him a silent pleading look.. When his voice totally chocked out in fear... But there is something that he tried to hold for their male ego..

" Kay bole bay" He number when he found no one bihind him... Or either in side.. This was the hollow area beside the ground of their society.. There only kept old stuff.. Which was no used...

" K..ku.. Kuc.. Kuch" He run away for his life.. Before that karishma held his coller.. " Jara zor sa bolo" Her eyes passed a range full glare... " Ku.. Kuch nahi maddam ap continue ki jiye" He said while he didn't once to dear to look at his boss..

"Vo to hum taye karan ge bate.. Pahle ya bol.. Kiska idea tha ye" Karishma cliched her hand more into boss neck.. He just chocked out with his deep breathe...

" Maddam ya to sidha jawab huye na.. Boss ya hain.. To hum to vo hi karan ge na.. Jo ya bolan ga humko" One side.. He couldn't dear to see his boss.. Who looked at him with his range full eyes.. Where as he couldn't avoided the hand.. Which was now in his coller...

" Ahh.. Teri itni jurat" Boss shouted out.. While karishma leaved his neck.. He fall over the ground with a thug.. Karishma looked at him.. For give him warning to stop your fucking mouth..

" Hum dayit ya late hay tumhare.. Batao tum or tumahare baki ka gang walo mai sa.. Kis na chuya une?? " Karishma shouted out while giving a step towards the relling...

" Ayii" That early 20s boy.. Just moaned in pain.. While his boss.. Tried to move but his breathe was uncountedly taken dui to his lack of breathe... He couldn't find any power with that pain with his leg.. It was paining very badly.. She just hit over his join...

" Bol kis ne chuye mere sa pit na ka  baad vi kisi aurat ko chuna ki???..meri baate kan mai nahi gayi na??...kis na chuya haseena mallik ko??..." Karishma pinned him against the iron wall..it was badly injuring his back...that iron playing stuff...give him the mark of pain..

" Ahhhh" He just closed his eyes... Groaning out while opening his eyes... He knew the destiny... That way he once glanced over his boss.. Who tried to pull him self up for only his life??...