"APNE MARI ENTRIERRR"

Let's started 😌❣️🥀

karishma dropped her bike in parking load of air port.... Her phone started ringing again... Her anger was oozing out with her hard facial muscle movement ...

" Ama kon topa insaan phone kar raha hay" She moved out her mobile... Her vision started changing in guilty expression..

She horribly called that person.. Who gave her 50s miss call... She put her hand over her hip.." Hello cheetah!! " Her voice showed the effects... That how much she thought if her act hurt her cheetah ......

" Bol!! " Anger blast out his voice.... Karishma closed her eyes in disappointment.. " Sorry na!? " Kareena gulped her thort with her saliva...

" Ye to tui vi janti hay.. Tui kasi hay to ya dar na ka bahana na kar " Cheetah said out in pouting tone..." Acha ji" Karishma softly chuckled " Hasna band kar..!! Nahi to aj tui nahi.. Mai jakar ek muka marun ga " Cheetah blasted out his own anger in cute manner...

" Huhh" Karishma sound herself like really?? You could have power to do that?? " Like what.. Ek lota yaar hu tere.. Ek bar vi na lag da kay kahi ja rahi hay to bol de.. College na aya rahi to bol du.. Her dhin mai utha ta tujhe.. Per aj to tune had kar diye yaare... " Cheetah voice  melted with his sadness..

" Cheetah roi na galti ho gayi sorry re" Karishma softly apologized her one and only bestest friend.. Whom the only resources of her happiness... " Tui jo rutha to kon hasa ga ?? " Karishma tone simplism the naughty entity of her...

" Muh band kar apna.. Puri puri raat jo kahi vi pari rahati hay.. USA to ya bol na bilkul vi sova na data... Pata kitna chinta hoti teri hain?? " Cheetah eyes was brimming out in pain to lose her forever.. " Koi ho na ho tere jindegi mai.. Mai hu.. Kam sa kam meri to chinta karla.. " He blasted out his own feelings thought out his tears...

" Acha baba.. Av asa roi na.. Acha sun to le huye kay tha " This time, karishma pouted out her own.. " Bako jaldi" She smiled out to see his care for her..

Cheetah eyes just widened to listen her hot news... " Kay!? .. Or agar tere babu ji jo pata laga kay.. Teri bhabi yaha hay to!? " Karishma moved her plam over her template.. " Dusri jati ki hay.. Or tujhe  to pata hi hay na unka karnama.. Inko vi sukara nahi hay uno na.. " Karishma said in her own deep thoughts

" Tui samhal lagi na!? " Cheetah asked her with so much concern.. " mere track record to tujha pata hi hay... Kasi hu mai bachpan sa.. Av inka entry hamare jiban mai kaisa Vukamp lata hay.. Av to vagban ka hi bharosha hay bas... " Her facial expression where had a deep down movement of tention...

" Chal koi na jo hoga vo to av Manjure kahna ji hi hoga " Cheetah spork with a great laugh.. " Per maza aya ga.. Dhak na mai.. Bhokali devi ko kisi or ka giraf mai" Cheetah smiled out to pray that please Lord.. Please gave a miar bless of love to her... His eyes sparkling in his thoughts...

" Ama o topa insaan.. Vo ghar na hamara hay.. Chala gi vi hamare hi.. " Karishma blasted out her anger to cut her phone.. Cheetah felt a loud pressing sound form his phone last time.. He saw his mobile while moving his head in disbelief.. He started her walk towards the college..

__&

" Ama kay ajeeb bakati hay.. Hum kaha bandan ga.. Hum ko kavi koi nahi band sakta.. " Karishma stamped her step towards the receiving area of air port broad...