"Form the Sun To Moon "

Let's started.....

" ya plan !?. "Everyone shifted their graze towards pushpa ji and karishma .. Those who was glancing each other.. With frightened expression as.. They already seemed the stick ness in haseena's voice.. " Hum bata te hay maddam sir" Mira who was approaching behind form them into the thana..with the team of grils those who helped karishma..where as the voice of the main leader of their gang...Looking towards her confused soul... Mira gave a soft smile.. " Vo asa huye ki.. " She gave a look towards pushpa ji and karishma who was now with their calm ness stand before each other.. Haseena nodded her head while seeing two sided people..

___&.

" Tum log pagal ho gaya ho kay!? " One loud leader voice echoed in the clab.. Where five person gathered .. Seem it was a very serious conversation among them.. " Oh ji leader ji fir kay karda manu.. Asa hat pa hat rakha.. Mai to ji nahi baat na wali" One gril tried to piss off her anger in front her leader but she shouted in low voice..in punjabi tone ..who stood right side..push her hand in air with anger.."oye preeti tui baat ko samaj.. Ya case avi hamare apartment tak nahi rahi.. Baat avi police station tak pouch gayi hay" One gril interrupted who looks so classy .. Style like a tip top gril with her high poni tell with a neck length dress with paljo.. Who  crossed her road form her leader to preeti.. Stand by her side.. She looked at her leader... Said in stren tone. " Acha aj apko dar lag raha hay.. Us insaan ko bacha na mai.. Jisne ek din asa hi us dabmash ladko sa apko bacha tha.. Bina khud ka bara mai socha!? " Looking towards her squeeze eyes.. Her leader took a back.. " Oh ji bilkul sahi kaha raha ho ji.. Ap kab sa itna darpok ho gaya ji... Jo insaan khud ka bara mai na soch kar hamasa apartment ka sara ladki ka sahansha ban bata huye hay.. Vo asa soch rahi hay.. Manu ya kursi sahi insaan ka haat mai nahi lagdi" She pulled out her all frustration.. " Hain leader sohani di ek dom sotti bolcha!!.. Matlab sahi bolta!!..ap ko bukar vi tha us din jisa ap lad hi na paya un badmash ladko sa..per vo kitna acha!!..jo apna liye ladi thi..apna bilkul darpo!!" That bengali asent gril who sat before her leader right side.. Shut her opinion to see her leader anger leyar flush face.. " Ama o priyangada thori dar chup raha ta na.. " One south asent gril who sat left side before her leader. Said while signing to shut her after seeing her boss change of state..priyangada gave a epic look towards the South Indian bala.. Like thank you thank you.. With her charming smile.. Which as usal made a frown over her head.. " Pri Or aisha band karo dono ya nautanki avi kay avi" Pri and aisha looked at each other like.. This is happed for you!!..

" In dono ko pata nahi kon group mai laya tha!! " Their leader smark her own head.. Which made preeti and sohani laughed to see their boss conditions.. " Boss av kay socha apna" Leader look their side.. Ask for in low tone.. " Hum to tum logo ka sefty kay liye bol rahi thi..agar tum log khud hi ayi hi chati ho to..." While moving up her head...she once glanced over this two muchkins her side.." Aisha or pri apna openion do" Pri smiled wholeheartedly.. Stand up with preeti and sohani sides.. ".Mai to apka hi side hota ji" With grooming smile... Aisha held her leader hand intensive ly... " Mai kaha rahi thi chalo chal ta hay" They blushed out to see.. Their leader red faced which was the effect of Aisha.. Who was as Usal trying to get close to her.." Are hum teeno ka liye to ruko" They nodded at disbelief walking before them..

In present,

The leader smiled looking at her brave team.. " Sach mai maddam sir.. In logo ka hi kam tha jo mujhe yaha la ya tha" Her team gave a proud smile... " Fir!? " Billu asked with curiously" Av to hum bolan ga" Pushpa ji jumped in like a child.. Everyone looked at with disbelief nod.. With growing smile.. " Fir ya log hamare thane mai aya.. Mai to pahle chok hi raha gayi thi kay kyu karishma bar bar ine bolna sa mana kar rahi thi.. " Everyone glared at karishma who was looking down at the floor with nervous smile.. " Fir pata chala ka ya ladka log sara logo ko tung karte tha.. Ek bar ya leader ladki " Leader made a face and said for the frist time in cute tone.. " Ap to kam sa kam leader chod ka mara naam sa bula yo!? " Pushpa ji smark her forehead.. While everyone laughed at her cute antics with unbelievable graze.. " Hain Hain tainaya hi vo shak thi jo uska khilaaf ladi apna team ko laker.. " The team looked at each other with charming smile.. While mpt team looked at them with their memories.. " Fir kay tha unka plan chopat ho gaya" Pushpa ji said in her dramatic digestive tone.. Not seeing the empathy over their face.. While the leader was burning again with anger.. Haseena pulled her uper arm with calmness.. Which was somehow feeling insurance.. She made a face which was unnoticed by everyone.. Expect one.. Who twisted her lips.. "Wasa fir karishma ek raat isko us gundo sa bacha ya.. Or to or un logo ko apna bura kam karna tak roka rakha in grils team na.. " Everyone clapped.. Karishma also joined with them. But pushpa ji pulled her  hand down said in naughty tone.. " Ap ki baat huyi hay!! " Karishma wasn't in the mood.. She said nothing.. Which was making awkward them.. While haseena kept the angry leader clam in her embrace.. " Fir kay tha ya log aya or karishma ka fervour return karna.. Usi ka liye itna jokhim ka sath us video bana na.. Waha us ladko ko ada mai pouch jiska sara tam jham or koi nahi is billu the spy na kiye" Mira slapped at last on bullu 's head which made everyone laugh.. Expect one who didn't know why was the change of sensation come across her mind.. " Wasa ap logo na jo kam kiye hay.. Karishma shing ka liye " Haseena walked while crossing her hand over her hips.. With their intense eyelock.. She tried to read what was her mind.. Which was making her nose red!?... She chuckled lightly then.. Moving towards everyone.. She said in strick tone.. " Wasa is baar kay liye hum chor raha hay.. Ainda sa asa bina bata ya jhokhim koi vi nahi laga okay!? " Haseena pulled her smile enlightened.. Everyone nodded with agreement with a smooth smile.. Expect the grumpy baby.. She looked at her with disbelief.. What is the matter!?

__&

" Kay huye karishma!? " With concerns filled eyes.. Karishma thought her question towards karishma who was lostly looking towards the moon.. With blank face.. Haseena 's hand made her expression enlightened.. She turned towards haseena who's soft face now turn into anger one.. As she sat on the ralling of her window.. " Ye.. Yaha kon asa baat ta hay!? " Haseena squeezed her eyes while scolding her lil one.. Who was now with her innocent eyes stare her continuous.. A word came at her mouth at.. She just wanted to listen her voice.. " It was a day.. After I listen your voice..like my life is over to it..my beloved lady!!. Form who? . . I tried hard to go away... But can't.. And see the day is coming up.. I don't leave a second without you!! " Her mind disturbed with continuous shaks of someone.. " Ahh!! " She left a moan without her knowledge.. But the shocker to realize the fact.. She already did it in front of her bhabi!!.. Because her half sence could capture the view of haseena's action.. " Bhabi ap!? " Before she pulled out the matter.. She pulled out her hand out harshly because she couldn't have the desired to tell her pain with any one.. Her mind occupied her feelings again.. She pulled off her self down .. While seeing the action.. Frist haseena took a back too.. To Compromise what is happened..??. Why she winched??.. Her heart started filling with unknown fears.. While her eyes caught the grade of her nervous karishma.. Who couldn't lift her eyes.. Just pull out her self in surprise tone.. " Bhabi ap yaha!?" Yet it was a soft one." Ye to hame puch na chaya karishma!? " Karishma gulped down her troth to see the SHO haseena mallik activate again.. " Av to mar gaya ji" Karishma closed her whisper.. While trying to chill pill mood . She answered her with funny tone.. " Ha.. Ha. Ha bhabi kaisi baate kar rahi hay ap!?.. Ap sayad vul rahi hay ya room mai to hum hi rahta hay na!? " As the gentle person.. She never indicated any of thing of this house as name of hers.. Which always haseena filled that her life was blessed with karishma.. But after seeing her make over.. A layer of frustration came  up to her face.. She pulled her while holding her uper arm.. She didn't want to see her lie side once again.. Karishma eyes could sences the potential grade come up into her eyes.. For the frist time she lived in it.. But her bad luck she didn't want to enjoy it.. Because of her sudden pain" Ahh" One tears fall after rejected her hole.. She was like" Av to ya ashu vi gadabadi kar bay!! " One the funny note.. She tried to slide her word thought out her mouth again.. Her beloved lady already placed her warmth plam over it... To shut her down under her hazel deep graze.. While her protective aura made karishma's body weaker.. " Karishma!! " She heard a wet voice.. With the pain of the realization that her lady already pulled out the matter.. Where as fast haseena pull her shirt off.. She could see the hug berries all over her back to front.. She looked at karishma with mix emotions.. " Apko itna chot laga hay.. Or apna bata ya nahi" After feeling her lady's pain.. She couldn't hold her side.. She pulled out the tough version of her..the chance of her heart didn't work taken by her mind.. Which glad with the opportunity to make her again pull down her cover.. Like a turtle.. "Ap chinta nahi kariya ji.. Theek ho jaya ga ji.. Pushpa ji na already doctor sa medicine dila diye hay.. " Like a poor baby who didn't know to feel the warmth of someone.. Stare at haseena for a second.. To describe her matter.. Where as haseena 's brimming eyes just stared at her baby.. Who now also.. Think about her only!?.. Rubbish for her frist time.. She thought to pull out her tough version to her.. " Kab kiya tha marham pati!? " Karishma looked down with her nervous eyes.. " Kal" After waiting for her.. Haseena presence got over. She walked away form there not before making her sat near the bed gently.. Seeing her warmth again.. Karishma felt her tears rolling down form her cheeks.. There was her mind which bring her hand over it.. Push off it with out any expression for justices..

Where as haseena hunted the aid box everywhere but she could find it more.. She showed her phone screen bip with pushpa ji's name" Hello bata" Because it was there personal phone.. " Ji" Pushpa ji seemed haseena already disclose the matter.. " Hum apko avi sab kuch bata raha hay.. Please dhayan sa meri sari baate suna bata okay!? " Haseena just hummed while tears rolling down her eyes.. Feeling so much pain in her heart..
_

Leave you with curious state like haseena .. 💀.. I am going to do my work.. If you like the part.. Like and comment me.. I promise you next part will be more attach you with loving embrace... So till then enjoy..