~Loving Embrace~

_&

" Bole tha na.. Unko sayad Or samay laga ga pushpa ji" Pushpa ji who walked towards the jail.. Giving her a caring look..

" It's okay I am there for you" That's the sign she made up with her hand.. Her hand gesture made karishma's heart like a brimming with joy... But her mind occurred with her negative thoughts to give any one a chance to keep her near her..

" Idhar aya" Pushpa ji unlocked the jail as there was no one.. Karishma still stood there while holding the bar like a child.. Confused ly stare at her.. Who gave her a sign of motherly welcome while pulling her uper arm towards her..

"Ye kay!? " Before karishma could say something.. Or do.. Pushpa ji already pulled her into her arms.. Stared rubbing her back lightly..her touch was gentle .. It didn't hurt any one off course.. But the inner injuries under her shirt.. Make it clear to make some noice with the sudden pain of karishma..

She controlled it while bitting her lips.. Her lips started swollen.. But her heart didn't want to pull her self off.. Where as pushpa ji smiled out that she couldn't do that.. And also chuckled on her cute antics.. That she didn't hold her at the same time.

. " Hum hay krishma" Karishma leaved her pain full sence into her warmth embrace.. " Hmm.. " Just hummed out before her command..

" Hum dhak te hay kay ho sakta hay jaldi" Pushpa ji broke the hug.. When kept her plam over her cheek.. Promised her with soft loving tone.. Which was making karishma's tough side weak..

" Koi baat nahi pushpa ji vo jasa chaya wasa hi raha.." Karishma pulled out her opinion with soft smile.. After seeing her smile.. Pushpa ji gave her a amazed  look.. Which was making karishma doubt.. Like what happened!? Now🤷‍♀️....

Pushpa ji smiled at her cute ly.. When the five members of grils team came.. Pushpa ji didn't see her hand but later their plan made.. Before haseena came.. She felt a wet thing on her plam which was now dried..

" Ye.. Ye khoon ka dag!! " She confused yet gave a dangerous look to her plam.. While her eyes caught karishma who's body couldn't rest over the wall.. She Examined all the time karishma didnt lean form her back..

Frist pushpa ji felt that was for her physically strength.. But now her eyes rolled over her feature which seemed so weak.. She harried ly approached her.. Her sudden apparence made karishma move back.

. " Krishu ghumo!! " Karishma eyes bunged opening.. Pushpa ji eyes glared her with anger.. Who already pulled her with her.. " Pushpa ji ya kay kar rahi hay ap!? " Karishma shouted out.. Her gentle touched also makes her berries pain.. While pushpa ji didn't give her any answer..

She called someone on phone while giving her the last look..asked her in strick tone.. " Kyu nahi bata hamase kisi ko.. Kay chot lagi hay apko" Her feature was getting break down..

Karishma closed her eyes with embarrassment as such.. It was unusual for her life style.. " Mujhe ap logo ko kavi parasan kar na hi nahi tha" She looked at pushpa ji.. Giving her answer straight ly.. In one answer pushpa ji could see the whole life of karishma..

She realised how much pain she got till her age.. But she shouldn't find a solace.. And now this was weaker point to ask for it.. No matter how close the bond.. She makes right her age.

She never do that.. Pushpa ji'tears made karishma heart pung.. She called her.. With sweet tone.. " Sorry pushpa amma!! " Upon hearing " Amma " Form her mouth.. She really didn't want to think any thing.. She made her sit.