~Her Anger ~

Subh shivrati 🙏❣️......

" Rajvir roni ka kay khabar hay" While looking at case flies... Haseena asked to rajvir who took his feet front to purpose to the respect to her commend..

" Ji maddam sir .. Roni ko avi tak hosh nahi aya hay..or doctor se vi baat ho gayi hay..uno na bola hay..karishma na usko itna toda hay..kay uska hadiyo mai sudden extreme pain ki karan vo kal subha tak uth vi na paya ga "

suddenly felt his innocence overflowed returned back a anger glance form pushpa ji and mira ji's side..

Where as haseena lift her face.. While holding a turning page with stren face to listen karishma's kand..pushpa ji and mira ji made rajvir think what was he over flowed now..

He gulped his dry to make it wet.. He placed a nervous smile while every one observed this was the frist time.. When haseena stayed with this much anger

." Umm.." She only uttar a sound.. While moving her head form rajvir to mira.. " Mira tum court jao.. Humne jo paper ready karo" Mira said nothing only before giving a nod..after seeing the curious face of Pushpa ji and rajvir .

. She felt a smile come up her face.but for the situation hit her head hard.. She argent ly leaved form there.. While they saw haseena calling someone..

" Hello billu the spy over an out maddam sir"they felt upset to see Billu funny gesture not work this time..

"Hmm.."Haseena just hummed out for his heart " Maddam sir.. Avi tak Mr chadda koi vi action nahi kar paya hay.. Akhir karishma ji ka age vi itna kam hay..per USA jail mai dal ne kay liye vo puri koshis kar raha hay..

Avi tak adha din na huye.. Vo char Manchester se mil chuka hay" Billu pulled out the truth... While sensing the hard time  .. When haseena felt range come across her mind to heart....

" Tum uska har ek step pe nazar rakho billu.. Or hay dayan sa rakh" In anger also she didn't forget the care .. This made everyone happy...

" Ji maddam sir" Before cutting the phone her hand trouble with her chin.. While thinking for a second.. She looked at rajvir

. " Jante hay jakham ka mamla hay.. Per rajvir tum fir vi jab tak roni nahi uth ta uska protection karna wahi raho ga.. Or doctor sa bolna jaldi hi kuch karna" Last one she spork in low tone.

. Before giving her respect.. He also left for his jod.. Now there was only pushpa ji left.. She also knew what was coming up now.. She couldn't want to face it.

. " Maddam sir" Haseena kept her hand over her hips.. As she knew she has to be strick with her emotions now.. But her gentle touch made her all strick ness go away.

." Kyu kar rahi hay ap pushpa ji" Pushpa ji gave a emotional look to haseena who was now back facing her ... While she wanted to be pulled out all her child pain... And she knew this was the last  option left to her..

" Kyuki mai apna bacho ko dard mai nahi dhak sakti... " Pushpa ji's motherly touched makes haseena heart poud..

" For the frist time.. In my life.. I felt the same love for someone... And this idiot person makes a bunden in her life..and of course with her own hands" She suppressed her tears.. While only sowing the pain behind her anger..