"Embracing Me, My love"

" Kyu ki koi nahi tha mere na raha ga!! " Karishma said again this time her words stuck with the flow of her upcoming sorrow full sound..

Haseena amazed to look her.. Tried to console her self to see her outbreak because it needed.. It need to free karishma form her pain.. It needed for her also to know her batter

.." Kise batao mai!? " Karishma squeezed her with her painfull hold flow..

"Bachapan sa koi tha mere??.. Jo mai kisi ko bata ti.. Av adat si ho gayi hay mujhe is akele pan sa..?! " She declared her self  while wiping her tears harshly.. Tension build both of them lungs.. It was getting high per.. For karishma.

. It was the first time she pulled out her emotions... But her shocker why did haseena also felt her pain.. Why did haseena also have that same tence in her body.

. "Bachapan mai na koi matalab koi vi nahi tha dadu ka alava.. Agar baba ka taraf sa bolo to khud baba vi nahi.. Or ma unka taraf sa to vo hi na rahi.. Janma dana ka baad jis insaan ko apna ma ko na dhak payi.. Use vala kaisa dard hoga..!? "

Karishma eyes was getting up with her inner range.. Haseena amazed to see her this side... But also she made her heart flow with her karishma's pain.. " Mana unko to dhaka nahi.. Per baba ko dhaka.. Ji hain..

" Karishma signed her hand in the air .. " Jo kavi hokar vi nahi raha.. Suna tha mana" Karishma red eyes was getting up the fears in haseena's body.. Frist time her attitude made her frightened.. She hadn't fear for herself.. But her care for her baby getting more inmate to touch her baby.

. " Vo mujh sa nafrat karte hay  " Karishma punched near the door. Her brain lost her sence.. Who was near her ..

" Ahh" Haseena winched out to see her waste bleeding out.. Haseena kept her hand over her shoulder.. Tried to pulling her near her. But with a loud pain full chuckles.. Karishma slided down near the floor..

" Vo mujh se mara ma ki nishani .. Apna anu bhaiya sa vi dur rakha..  kyu par kavi pushpa ji ko chod sav mujhe ya kyu jata te hay kay.. Meri ma  ko marna ka piche ma hui!? " Karishma red eyes filled with tears.. Haseena's heart just broke down with her

. " Ye agar sach hay to!? " Words slipped karishma's thort.. " Nahi!! " Haseena moaned out a pain full whisper voice.

. " Mere jindegi puri ki puri dard sa hi hay.. To kyu batao or kitna batao kisi ko apna dard.. Jis bacha ka akhri koyish unka ek apna dadu tha.. Duniye ya sisti to use vi chin li na mujhse .. Av kay ek eke kar sav chala jata.. Pahle waqil uncle fir cheetah.. Apko pata hay na vo raha ka vi dur hay mujhse.. Uski ma ko vi ghin ata hay mujh pa.." Karishma shouted her heart out.. She held her head using her two plan.. Her face was getting redden up..

" Ahh ma" Karishma lifted her face up with pain full yawned.. Haseena couldn't rustic her self.. With a thug she sat over the floor during her heart felt crying... " Koi nahi hay mere bhabi" Karishma looked at haseena while passing her lips together..

" Koi nahi tha.. Or raha ga vi.. Sab ata hay or sab jata hya.. Agar ana or jana jindegi ka reet hi hay... To vi meri tarha Kisi or ki life kyu asa nahi hay.. Hain!! " Her voice chocked out.. Haseena pulled her face towards her.

" Hum hay, rahan ga. Or" Karishma pushed her hand.. Her breathe hitched out.. With choke.

. " Nahi mat raho mara sath.. Ap vi jao.. Sab jo koi vi mujh se pyaar karta hay vo khoi jata hay.. Chor jata hay..or nahi to" Karishma heart felt a numbness.. To think about it also.. Their eyes met up their painful flow.. Flowing down for each other pain..