"...LOVE BEING A PUZZLE..."

" Ye ladki avi tak ghar nahi ayi.. " It was half past nine ... Haseena was continuously staring at the door... Where as the great karishma shing wasn't any hint to come form the last 1 hours... Haseena heart was getting more anxious...

Karishma always came before 8 on clock.. Even she had night shift.. On her gym.. She frustrated ly moved her hand in air.. How much time she conveyed her that.. She leaved the gym.. Focus on her study.. She was there for her...

She realised how karishma avoided with the fact when she tried to convey her..wasnt she now on.. Completely trust her.. But her those caring steps.. Made her realise her... That she was stepped to closer... Her small notes.. Before going any where.. Her those smile.. Which was called by pushpa ji as my victory.. Because she never gave the smile to any one.. Her family..

Suddenly her head remained now on the distance stay.. Because she always stepped towards her.. Using notes.. She never talked to her directly..

Was she remaining distance form her??...
Her head hit with the past night fact.. That how she saw some Cristal drops form her eyes...after the day she never observed that she even didn't see her properly...

Yeah she thought that she talk with the fact in that matter.. But there distance and her working load.. Made her self also created a long distance with the fact.. Even the fact was continuous ly hunting her form last 7 days...

" Aj hame baat karni hi hogi" Haseena mumbled in under her breath.. But the word was most hurt that.. " Baat"...

" Baate hi nahi hoti" For the frist time.. Even lived with the introvert person like karishma.. She felt alone today... Because last 7 days.. She at least saw her.. But today she didn't even see her..last 7 days.. At least she heard her voice behind her locked door... But today she didn't heard her...

She felt a pung her heart... She felt that habits.. Karishma made with her... She missed her small latter for her.. Her brain hit her hard that's the day.. She only received her one notes.. Even it was the early morning...

Her health got weak dui to her period... Her hand moved over the stomach.. Her tence body run the hormones incredibly her mind fead up with her increasing hormones.. But her heart only stated the door.. Saw the door.. Since the evening.. She came..

She was completely understanding what the reason behind her changes... Her mind remained the story... Again..

__&

" Ye ladki aj kitni jaldi chali gayi.. " She picked up the notes.. Which was given by her dear nanad... "Gym mai late hoga.." Haseena nodded her head disbelief..

" Itna bari baat ko vi ya.. Itna chota word mai kaisa bol dati hay" She roamed her hand over her template...then sad chuckle when she moved out to pack gym bag.. There was no bag today..She already left out with her gym bag ...

As her feeling became saddest more.. Sge even couldn't see her before going to her work..

It was there routine.. Karishma work up fast. Go to her morning warm up.. Before haseena... Who work up a little late.. Because this one month her only mission to help karishma anyways..

For that chances.. She tried to pack her bag..with some lights stuff .. Because karishma was extremely careless with her eating... Then she moved form their house after karishma came back..