"...KNOWING HER..."

Let's started... 🌝❣️🥀

&

It's a hours latter... Netheir karishma called her bhabi.. Nor she through to go form there... But her desire to eat something... She was till now dealing with hunger since morning... A single corn of food.. Her system got... Her hand rubbed her belly with much irritation... Her hunger always made her more angry then other issues of her life...

Just like she even saw that haseena already came towards her... Even haseena  keenly observed her movements.. A soft smile danced over her lips.. To see her little one... Was hungry and scolded other person thought out for her anger...

She signed her while getting up in the jeep... " Itna dhar lag di hay kay?? " Karishma thought dealing with her frustration... While staring the jeep.. She looked at haseena side said while trying herself much clam to act normal...

" Kaha jana hay!? " But her acting skill perfect ly bad 🌚to hiden anything... When her eyes met with haseena.. She could seemed her pain in karishmas eyes...

" Koi vi restaurant or dhaba mai chaliye " It was unexpected for karishma.. Haseena whom she met just some time ago..is she read her eyes...

" Hame bukh lagi hay" Karishma moved her graze forward towards the road.. She nodded her head but said nothing.. Just follow her ... ..

__&

" Chaliye!! " Haseena shutter the jeep door while moving off form jeep.. Karishma stared her act while looking at her doubtful eyes..

" Per khana to apko hay na hum kaha jaya?? " Haseena felt a playful lips movement.. While keeping her hand under her chin ,... She straight ly looked at her eyes.. " Kay apko bukh nahi lagi hay!? " Her graze made karishma s eyes down...

" Kay apko sach mai nahi khana hay? " Haseena question made her anxious because she was a very introvert person.. How could she held this type question in social space.. She didn't know..

" Nahi" While lowing her grazes.. She spork in soft fumble voice.. " Jab jhut bolna nahi ata to kyu bolti hay !? " Haseena stood near her side of window.. "  Apka ankho mai sara sach chipa hay.." Her signature smile made karishma soul stunted ...

"To please karishma apka liye na hi sahi.. Per mujhe sath dana ka liye " With a sweet tone.. Haseena softly pleaded her... Karishma unknowingly came form her jeep in agreement.. She only nodded her head...

__&

Some time later.. They sat in a corner table which was obviously found by karishma shing.. Haseena pressed a smooth smile while sitting opposite to her... She found her expression which was seemed so uncomfortable in the loud environment...

" Umm.. To apko shor sharaba pasand nahi hay!? " Haseena asked her in most lovable tone... While looking at her softly.. " Ji !! Nahi!! " Karishma again moved her graze.. While her hand now also rubbed her belly over her shirt..

" Hay vagban ya to kuch bolte tak nahi hay.. Kaisa mitaya hum dono ka bich ka ya duriyan.. " Haseena just nodded her head with the waiter who served the food for both of them..