Chapt 4: Hi! My Name's Toby!

Once everyone was off the bus, Splendy led you through a small part of the forest until you came to field. Splendy threw his arms up in the air and spoke.

"This, my friends, is where you will be staying for the rest of the summer!"

You looked behind him and you weren't very pleased at what you saw. It didn't even look like a camp! The cabins didn't look like cabins either. To you, they looked like big rusty metal boxes with roofs.

Splendy began to lead you and the children around the camp.

"It may not look like much" he stated, "but this camp will become one of your best childhood memories and the thing that will teach you how to be the best killers you can be!"

You and your brother looked shocked when Splendy said that. You looked around at the other campers, they didn't looked phased one bit!

"Do they not care that we might have to KILL someone!" You thought inside your head.

Splendy soon passed the metal boxes and you were now walking down a trail in the forest. When you reached the end of the trail, you found yourself standing in front of a huge lake.

"My brother has taken my advice on letting you guys have days where you can do nothing but fun fun fun!" He sang doing a little dance causing some of the campers to laugh, "So on those days, you have the choice of coming here and swimming!"

To you, the lake actually sounded like a lot of fun! The was a dock that you could jump off of and for a lake out in the middle of nowhere, it didn't look that dirty.

Splendy soon skipped off with you and the group following. He said that you had to be at the middle of camp before the sun completely rose. Right now it was still pretty dark, but it would rise soon.

~time skip~

You were soon standing in the middle of camp where a wooden stage stood. Well, it was kinda more like a really bid and wide plank of wood instead of a stage. You were facing the stage and Splendy said you were waiting for his brother to come out and give you your instructions. Who ever Splendy's brother was he sure was taking his sweet time.

You sighed in annoyance, but then you felt someone nudge your shoulder. You looked to your right to see Noel.

"Hey" she said.

"Hey" you responded.

"Do you know what's going on?" She asked you.

"No, not really" you answered.

"Well I do!" She yelled, "we're about to get paired with our partners!"

You tilted your head in confusion. "Partners?"

"That's right, we're getting paired with a official Creepypasta that will train us for the rest of the summer!" She yelled with happiness.

"Creepypasta? What's that" you asked.

Noel looked at you with a shocked face.

"(Y/n), didn't you do your research when you got the letter?" She asked.

"No, I got mine at the last minute" you answered.

"Then let me explain, a Creepypasta is a scary story that you can read on the internet" she explained, "we are in a camp filled with the most popular Creepypasta murders ever!"

"What?"

"EVERYONE LOOK!!!" Splendy yelled waving his hands in the air, "MY BROTHER IS HERE!!!"

You looked away from Noel and looked at the stage. Standing there was a faceless man wearing a fancy black suit. Everyone stopped talking when they noticed he was there.