Chapter 17: Toby's Little Game

You woke up to find Toby wasn't in his bed...AGAIN! That boy must not want to say good morning to you or something. Groaning, you knew he probably got in trouble with Slendy and you had to get him out of it.

You swung your legs over the side of the bed and walked over to your trunk filled with clothes. Pulling on your signature outfit, you looked over to the door, there was a note.As you brushed your hair, you walked over to the note and pulled it off the door.

Dear My Cute Little Waffle,

Let's play a game of hide and seek! I've left notes all around camp telling you steps to where I am.
Your first hint is "Go to sleep."
Good luck!

Love Toby :3

You sighed, you really didn't have time for this, you had training to do! Knowing that Toby would probably not come back if you didn't find him, you discided that you would go along with his little game.

Walking out of your cabin, you began your trek to your first destination. "Go to sleep" or in other words Jeff The Killer's cabin. You weren't very excited. You had fought his partner, and before he could kill you, Toby came in and made sure that didn't happen.

When you reached the cabin of the crazy smiling killer, a wave of fear washed over you. The cabin gave off an unsettling aura, unlike all the other cabins. Walking up the porch steps, you knocked on the door.

No one came to the door after a few seconds, but then the door suddenly opened. Revealing Adam Night.

"What do you want?" He asked coldly.

"I...um...I was wondering if you've seen Toby?" You asked, feeling nervous.

"Why would that idiot be here?"

"He's hiding from me and he said in a note that he left clues around camp to help me find him."

Adam sighed before reaching into his back pocket. "Is this what you're looking for?"

Adam pulled out a piece of paper and held it up. Your eyes lit up.

"That's it!" You said with excitement in your voice.

Taking the paper from Adam's hand, you unfolded the paper and read it in your head.

Dear my adorable little killer,
You had the guts to go to Jeff's cabin, good for you! Two more clues to go! Your next clue is where all the yummy food is at! Good Luck!
Love Toby ;)

"Thanks Adam!" You said before turning around and running towards the dining hall.

"Hey (y/n)!!!" Adam suddenly called out before you could get to far. "I will defeat you, and your boyfriend won't be there next time to save you."

With that, he went back into his cabin. You didn't feel very threatened, you had other people that had your back if he ever did pick a fight with you. You've also been training, so you would be able to fight back.

Taking off, you began your way to the Dining Hall. When you got there, you heard what sounded like singing. Walking into the kitchen, you saw Splendy singing and swaying side to side as he made breakfast.

There it was, the note, tapped to Splendy's back. You really didn't want to start up a conversation with him because you knew it would last forever.

Tip toeing, you went behind Splendy. Not making a single sound. You thought you were gonna make it, but once you touched the paper, it made a crumpling sound and Splendy immediately knew you were there.

"OH!!!! It's (y/n)!!!" He yelled out in joy, spinning around to face you. "It's sooooo great to see you! Have you come to visit me?!"

You laughed nervously, stuffing the note in your back pocket. "Sorry Splendy, I'm kinda in a hurry, so I need to get going."

"Awwww" Splendy whined. "Just stay for a little bit! You can be my taste tester for today's breakfast!!!"

"Um...no thanks" you said, backing away towards the door.

"Wait! Please stay! I'm bored! I need someone to talk to!"

Splendy reached out to you, but before he could grab you, you ran out of the building. You made a quick turn behind the building and made a run for it. When you were far enough away from the kitchen, you took a deep breath, reached into your back pocket, pulled out the note, opened it, then read.

Dear Sweat Syrup,
You got past Splendy, I'm so proud! Your clue is behind our cabin!
Love Toby =)

Why would the next clue be there? You thought.

Making a run for it, you went back to your cabin. Following you instructions, you went behind the back cabin to find an old wooden ladder. Attached to the ladder was a piece of paper. You took it off and read it

Look up

You did just that to see...Toby. Looking down on you...from the roof.

"TOBY!?!?!" You screamed.

"Good morning Cutie~" Toby chirped.

"What are you doing on the roof?!?!"

"Oh, you know..." Toby said in a sing song voice. "Just watching you run around camp trying to find me all morning."

"Why you little-"

"Hey! Why don't you come up here with me?!" Toby asked.

You sighed in annoyance before slowly climbing up the ladder. Once you reached the top, you sat right to Toby.

"What was the point of that?" You asked him. "I ran around all morning trying to find you and you were on the roof of our cabin the whole time?"

"It was good idea wasn't it?!" Toby said with excitement. "I thought this game would be fun and this was the perfect hiding spot!"

You sighed. "What am I gonna do with you."

"You're gonna love meeee!" Toby clapped his hands.

You chuckled. "What ever Toby."

Toby giggled before pulling down his mask and kissing your cheek. "I love you (y/n)!"

You giggled at his silliness. "I love you too."