Chapter 27: Have To Get Out

You were still shocked from what just happened, but you still ran. You ran as fast as you could, you had to get Toby and Leo out.

You stared at Leo's still body that was resting in Toby's arms. Tears fell from your face, you weren't able to protect him.

You got to the area where you originally split up with everyone. They were all there, including the Pastas.

"(Y/n)! They're you are- oh my god." Noel called out to you, but gasped when she saw Leo.

Everyone stared in shock.

Luke broke the silence. "Is that-"

You cut him off. "Yes..."

That's when you broke down into sobs.

Toby stared at you, worry in his eyes.

BEN pushed through the crowd that had gathered around you, Toby, and Leo. He didn't say anything, he just touched Leo's face as bloody tears ran down his cheeks.

"After all the time I've spent with him..." BEN said softly and slowly. "I began to think of him as one of my best friends, even as a brother."

Slendy suddenly appeared in between you and Toby.

He took Leo from Toby and said. "I will take him back to the camp. All you just need to focus on getting out."

And after a bunch of staticy noises, he disappeared.

After Slendy left and Leo was out of his arms, Toby rushed over to you and wrapped his arms around crying you. You leaned into him and cried into his chest.

Masky came up and tapped Toby on the shoulder. "I'm sorry, but need to get going."

~

It was extremely hard to get out of the prison. The pastas didn't have their weapons, so they could only fist fight.

Everyone was currently hiding behind a wall, wondering how you were going to get through the massive army of white masked men that stood right in front of the exit.

Masky peeked his head out ever so slightly out from behind the wall to see exactly what everyone was up against. Before some one could spot him, he put his head back behind the wall.

"There's too many of them" Masky said. "They all have their electricity sticks too. It's going to be extremely difficult to get past them, anyone have any ideas?"

Hoodie poked Masky's shoulder. Masky looked at him. "What is it Brian?"

Hoodie pointed up at a vent in the ceiling. Hoodie didn't say a word, but Masky seemed to get what he was saying.

"Good idea Brian!" Masky cheered. "Brian's idea is that we should all climb through the vents until we get out!"

Everyone seemed to agree on the idea until Jeff said. "Are you stupid! That's an awful idea!"

Hoodie sunk back in shame while Masky patted his back.

"The enemy is right around the corner! Just climbing into the vents would make more noise then crawling through them!"

Jeff was right. You needed to think of something else.

Luke spoke up. "Why can't Slendy just teleport all of us out like he just did with Leo?"

Masky sighed. "That does seem smart, but Slendy was just captured. He's weak. He doesn't have enough energy to teleport us all out. Just teleporting out Leo probably drained him."

Toby poked your shoulder and whispered in your ear. "I pulled this out of Leo's pocket before Slendy took him. It could be useful."

Toby reached into his pocket and placed Leo's 3DS in your hands. At first you wondered how in the world could this help you?! But then you remembered when Leo used this to electrocute that little girl.

"Toby you're a genius!" You kissed his cheek and went up to Masky. "Remember when Leo used this electrocute that girl? Maybe we can do what he did and electrocute all those men."

Masky took the 3DS from your hands. "I don't know how to make it do that."

BEN stepped forward. "I do. I was the one who taught Leo after all."

Masky handed him the 3DS. "Do you're thing then."

BEN took the 3DS and pressed a few buttons. After that, he jumped out in front the masked men, but before they could do anything, bolts of electricity shot out from the 3DS hitting each and every one of them, causing them all to drop dead.

"Come on! Move!" Ben shouted to everyone, motioning them to get going.

Toby grabbed your hand and everyone took off running out the exit doors.

There were still some men waiting for you outside, but BEN took care of them. Running past the fencing of the area, Adam ran to the bus and pried the doors.

"Everyone get on!" Adam yelled. And for once, no one questioned his idea.

Everyone was half way on the bus when more masked men came running. BEN, who was already on the bus, opened one of the windows and began to shoot out more electricity through Leo's 3DS.

Soon everyone was on the bus and Adam was about to drive off, but before he could close the doors, Culprit appeard and stopped him.

"Wait!" She gasped from running all the way here. "I need to apologize! I didn't mean for any of this to happen!"

Adam glared at her before taking out his knife and throwing it straight into her stomach.

The girl gasped in pain and Adam said. "Go rot." Before he drove off.

~

The drive back to camp was quiet. No one said a word. Toby, Hoodie, and Masky all sat together, sleeping. You and Noel sat next to each other, next to the seat where Toby was sitting.

A grumbling noise came from Toby and he twitched a little bit. You laughed at this. You reached over to his seat and brushed his hair with your fingers.

Noel tapped your shoulder. "(Y/n)? What happened to Toby's face?"

You sighed. "I have no idea."

"Did he say anything about it when you found him?" She asked.

You shook your head. "No. I don't think he even knows it's there. Toby doesn't feel pain, maybe he didn't realize what happened when it happened."

"Are going to tell him?"

"Of course I'll tell him." You said. "But I don't know when. I mean, I can't go up to him and just say 'hey. By the way, half of your cheek and lips are gone.' You know?"

Noel nodded in agreement. "True. But I'm sure you'll find the moment."

"What if someone else tells him before I do?" You asked.

"I doubt it. No has done it already. I but they feel the same way you're feeling."

"Probably." You sighed. "I just can't help but wonder what his reaction will be when he finds out."