Chapter 22: Camp Dance

So today was the day Slendy and Splendy would be having their event for their two brothers, Trenderman and Offenderman.

Toby tried very hard to get out of going, but Slendy forced him to still go. You were actually really excited, it would be fun to dress up all fancy with the boy you love most.

And here you are right now, standing in the sidelines of the Camp Dance.

The dance was being held outside in one of the clearer areas of the woods. Fairy lights were strung to the branches of trees, tables were set up with all sorts of food, and music was being played.

You wore a knee length black dress that you got from Jane and black flats. For once, you even did your hair and make up.

As you drank your punch, you watched as all the campers danced together. The looks on all the boy's faces, because they had to dress nice, made you laugh, you couldn't wait to see Toby.

Yes, unfortunately, Toby wasn't there with you yet. Him, Hoodie, and Masky had to go with Slendy to welcome Trenderman and Offenderman.

The music suddenly stopped and Slendy stepped on to the stage. He began to talk about the dance, but you weren't listening, you were too busy looking at Toby who stood behind Slendy.

Toby wore a button up shirt and vest, along with an orange bow tie. Also, of course, his goggles and mask. He looked so cute.

"And with out further ado!" Splendy exclaimed. "Our brothers!"

Two creatures walked on to the stage. One wore glasses, even though he didn't have a face, a brown sweater, and a scarf. The other one wore a black trench coat and fadora. And for some weird reason, he had a mouth. He also smoked a cigarette.

You could already guess who was who.

The one with the trench coat's was Offenderman and the one with glasses was Trenderman. They both introduced themselves and the dance went on.

Toby was now free to enjoy himself, so you immediately started walking to the stage. Before you could though, a hand grabbed your wrist and spun you around. You were face to face with Offenderman.

"Hey there beautiful" he smirked, leaning in closer to your face. "I see you were trying to get to the stage, do you really wanna meet me that badly?"

"Well...um...no. You see-" This man made you really uncomfortable.

"Ssssssh. No reason to speak beauty. Here..." Offenderman reached into his jacket. "Take a rose."

Offenderman pulled a beautiful red rose from his coat. It was absolutely gorgeous, one of the most prettiest flowers you've ever seen. The world around you began to get hazy and you reached for the rose.

Before you could though, someone pulled you out of Offenderman's grasp, which had some how wandered to your waist.

"That's enough!"

The person was Toby.

"The Hell do you think you're doing?!" Toby yelled at Offenderman.

"Woah-ho! Easy there Tickster!"

"Don't. Call. Me. That." Toby growled at Offenderman.

Offenderman chuckled. "What ever you say. So! Mind telling me who this beautiful girl is?"

"Yes, I do mind" Toby said, pulling you closer to your chest. "Now go away."

Offenderman leaned in closer to you and Toby. "Aw come on Tobster! You can share!"

Offenderman reached out for your face, Toby staggered back. "I SAID GO AWAY!!!"

Toby's eyes were filled with rage and he reached for the hatchet that hung from his belt. Your eyes widened and grabbed his hand before he could grab the hatchet.

"Toby, calm down, it's okay." You tried your best to calm him down, and it seemed to be working.

Toby took a deep breath and gave Offenderman a death glare.

"Stay away from us" Toby growled.

You pulled away from Toby's embrace, grabbed his hand, and pulled him away to the other side of the party. You went over to the snack table and poured you and Toby a drink.

You gave Toby his punch and he took a sip. He still looked pretty angry.

"Stupid pervert" Toby muttered into his cup.

You giggled at this.

"Toby come dance with me!" You said, trying to lighten the mood.

Toby nearly chocked on his drink. "Huh?!"

You grabbed his hand. "Come on!"

You dragged Toby to the crowd on the dance floor. You danced to the music and were having a great time...

Until...