Chapt 8: Leo's Partner

"Why are we going to go check on your brother?" Toby asked you as you and him ran through the camp.

"Because he's my little brother" you answered, "and I feel the need to check on him."

Toby didn't argue with you and continued to follow you through the camp. You soon stopped in front of a cabin, cabin 6. This is where Slenderman said your brother was staying.

You ran up the porch steps and were about to knock on the door until Toby put his hand on your shoulder. You turned around to face him.

"(Y/n)...you do know this is Ben Drowned's cabin...right?" He asked.

Toby seemed kinda nervous, like this was a bad idea or something.

"Yes Toby, I do" you answered, "why?"

"Oh...it's just...nevermind! Just be careful" Toby said then he started to twich a bit.

You gave him a reasuring smile before turning back to the door and knocked on it. You waited a few seconds before the door opened revealing a boy.

He was a little shorter than you, with blonde hair. He was also wearing a Link outfit from The Legend of Zelda. The one thing that stood out the most were his eyes. They were black and red and blood was pouring from them. You were pretty sure there were things here way creepier than this boy's eyes at this camp, so they didn't scare you.

"Um...Hi" you said.

"Hello" he purred with a smired, "what's a cute girl doing here?"

"I...um" you shocked by his words.

The boy leaned a little closer to you. "Are you here to have some fun?"

"OK THAT'S ENOUGH!!!" Toby immediately said before putting his arm around your shoulder and stearing you away from the cabin.

"Tobyyyy!!!!" You whined, "what about my brother!!!"

"We'll see him later" he responded.

You were at least 10 feet away from the porch until you heard someone from behind you call your name.

"(Y/NNNNNNN)!!!!!!!!!!"

You turned around to see Leo! He was standing in the door way with a big smile on his face. Leo ran off the porch and over to you before jumping into your arms, bringing you into a big hug. After a few seconds of hugging, you put Leo down and knelt down to his hight.

"(Y/n), did you come to see me?" Leo asked with excitement in his voice.

"I sure did, I came to see how you were doing" you answered sweetly, "so, how's your time at camp been so far?"

"It's been awesome so far!" He answered, jumping up and down in excitement.

"And who is that over there?" You asked, looking over at the boy who was leaning up against the cabin wall.

Leo looked at the boy then back you. "That's Ben!"

"Ben?" You asked.

"Yeah! Ben Drowned!" Leo said happily, "he's really cool! And he has so many games and game consoles, it's awesome!"

"You sure do love video games" you giggled, "you must be having lots of fun."

"Yep!" Leo chirped.

Leo then looked up at Toby and Toby looked down at him. They starred at each other for a few seconds until Leo looked back at you.

"(Y/n)...who's that?" Leo asked you, pointing at Toby.

"That's Toby" you answered, "he's my partner."