Chapt 7: First Things First, Weapons

So apparently, you had to find a weapon you could use while you were at this camp. You still didn't like the whole idea about killing people, but you had learn if you were ever going to get your revenge on your father.

You got dressed and so did Toby, he also put back on his mask and goggles. He said there was this shed where they kept a whole bunch of weapons and you were free to choose one from there.

When you were done getting dressed, you and Toby left the cabin and he led you to this shed. He led you all around the old camp until you came to a wooden shed. It was really run down. There were holes in both the walls and roof. It also was leaning on it's side a bit, as if it was about to fall over any minute.

Toby walked over to the door and swung it open, revealing all sorts of weapons. He turned to you and put his hands on his hips, then twitched a bit

"Come on in (y/n)!" He said happily, "pick one out!"

You nodded your head and walked over to shed. Toby moved out of the way so you could step inside.

There were so many weapons in there. So many you could choose from! They ranged from tiny little throwing knives to huge battle axes. You didn't think you could ever pick up one of the battle axes, so you didn't pick that.

Then you noticed something shining in the corner. You walked over to it and moved some stuff that were in your way. There in the corner was a sword. The thing that was shining were the little shiny bits on the hilt of the sword. You walked over to the sword and picked it up. The sheath of the sword was completely black, it was in the way so you unsheathed it.

The sword pretty much glowed when you unsheathed it. It was very shiny. You put the sword back in it's sheath and walked out of the shed. This was going to be your weapon.

When you walked out of the shed, you found Toby sitting with his back against the wall of shed, just starring into space. You cleared your throut, successfully getting Toby's attention.

Toby looked at you and jumped to his feet before skipping over to you.

"So (y/n)" he said, "what did you pick?"

You held up the sword and he took it out of your hands.

"A katana hm?" He said unsheathing the sword, "this what you pick?"

You nodded your head.

"Nice" he said before going into a fighting stance with your katana, "you gonna be a ninja (y/n)!"

You giggled.

"Wait here!" He said handing you back your katana, "I have an idea!"

He said that before running back into the shed.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!"

You jerked your head towards the person who yelled your name. It was Noel!

She ran over to you, completely out of breath.

"Hey" she said finally catching her breath.

"Hey" you replied, facing her.

"It's good to see you" Noel said to you, "I didn't think we were going to see each other that much after we got assigned our partners."

"Yeah" you said.

"Hey, did you get your weapon yet?" Noel asked you.

"Yep!" You replied happily.

You pulled out your katana from it's sheath and handed it to her.

"This is so cool!" She said trying it out a little before handing the sword back to you.