Chapt 10: Ticci Toby vs. Adam Night

Sadly, you had not trained at all since you got to camp. The only productive thing you've done was get a weapon. Like that was gonna help! You didn't even know how to use a katana!

So basically, you and Toby trained all day. You didn't take any breaks. You learned how to dodge and actually swing a sword. Then you learned how to actually fight, with Toby as your partner.

Toby was super nervous about tonight. Splendy said that killing was aloud. Toby really didn't want you to die, he wanted you to reach the end of camp and become a Creepypasta. Also, he had just fallen for you, and he didn't know what he would do if he saw you dying.

The tournament came faster then you expected. Before you knew it, you were already suited up in an outfit that was easy to move in and heading to the arena.

You weren't very nervous when you were training, but now that it was happening...you were. Toby was going easy on you during training, the people you were fighting were definitely not going to go easy on you. It scared you to think that you might die today.

You and Toby walked into the arena. Which was just a wooden wall that was just the right size to look over and was in the shape of a rectangle. Also, there were two sets of bleachers on each side.

You walked past Splendy. He told you take a seat and that Slendy would be out soon to explain the rules.

You and Toby took seats next to each other in the middle of the bleachers. Your heart was beating fast and you were sweating all over. Toby noticed how nervous you were and took your hand.

"Hey..." he began, "everything's going to be okay."

You took a deep breath and nodded your head.

"Hey (y/n)!!!"

You turned your head to see Noel running towards you, with Masky behind her. She sat down next to you and smiled, but that smile went away when she saw the nervous look on your face.

"Hey, what's wrong" she asked.

"N-Nothing" you answered, "just nervous."

"Why would you be nervous?" She asked.

"Well, I guess it's because I'm going to be fighting someone and there's a slight chance I could be killed"

Noel laughed at your answer. "(Y/n) you're not going to be fighting anybody! Masky already explained everything to me!"

You tilted your head in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Only two people fight tonight" Noel told you, "Slendy is going to call out two people and they will fight tonight, I asure you there is only a very small chance you will be chosen!"

"Really?!?!" You asked, your mood beginning to lighten.

"That's right" Masky said.

Right after Masky said that, Toby jumped out of his seat.

"How come Slendy didn't tell me about this?!?!"

"Probably because Slendy trusts me more than you" Masky answered.

You could tell that Toby was not very happy about Masky's answer. He got into a fighting stance and brought out his hatchets.

"You wanna repeat that, Timothy?" Toby growled.

You were about to stop Toby from beating Masky up, but Toby freezes when a white hand placed itself on his shoulder. You looked up to see Slenderman.

"Now Toby..." he began, "that's enough."

"S-Slendy!?!?" Toby yelled in surprise, standing up straight.

"Good evening" Slendy said before looking at you and Noel, "I hope you two are ready for tonight?"