Chapter 18: Another Fight To The Death

There you and Toby sat on top of the roof of your cabin. You and him had been up there for quite a while. There had been not much conversation between you two, but that was okay. You two were just enjoying each other's company and the peace and quiet. It's one of those rare moments where Toby doesn't want to talk.

Toby had his arm wrapped around your waist, holding you close to him. You had your head resting on his shoulder, while Toby leaned his head against your head. Smiles graced both you and Toby's lips and your eyes were closed. You weren't sleeping or anything, just resting.

Trust me, you two would of stayed there all day if you could. And you would've! If it wasn't for one thing...

"HEY YOU TWO!!!!"

Your eyes shot open and you jumped away from Toby, same did Toby. Both of you looked over the side of the cabin and saw...Splendorman.

"HIYA!!!!!" He called, waving his long arms around.

Both you and Toby groaned, he always seems to ruin the moment.

"What do you need Splendy!" Toby called out.

"Oh! I'm just here to tell you there is going to be another fight tonight!" Splendy informed you. "You know, another partner vs. partner thing!"

Toby sighed. "Fine, we'll be there. What time?"

"Umm...how about... right now!" With that Splendy skipped off towards the arena.

You and Toby stood up and walked over to the ladder. Toby climbed down first then you followed after him. Toby stood at the bottom, and when you got to the bottom, you headed towards the arena.

Once at the arena, you and Toby sat down on one of bleachers. As you waited for Slendy to come and announce tonight's fighters, you heard some one calling your name. You looked up and saw Noel, who was sitting on the other set of bleachers across the arena, waving and calling to you. Smiling, you waved back. She was sitting next to Masky, her partner.

You stopped waving and looked at Toby.
"So Toby..." you began. "Who do you think is going to be chosen to fight tonight?"

Toby shrugged. "I don't know...But it better not be you!"

You laughed. "Toby, I'm pretty sure it won't be me."

"I swear if Slenderman tries to make you go again blood will be spilled on this arena!" Toby said raising his voice and clenching his fist. "No one will get out alive! And since they'll all be dead, no one can make you do anything you don't want to do!"

"Umm...Toby" you said nervously. "You're scaring people."

Toby's angered face washed away and he turned around to see Sally and her partner. Her partner was a little girl, probably the same age as Sally, with blonde hair and blue eyes. Her hair was short and a small strand of it was braided. She also wore a blue dress and a small pack. The little girl had a look of terror on her face and was holding Sally's arm.

Toby laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry 'bout that."

You also turned around and gave Sally a smile. "Hello Sally!"

"Hello (y/n)!" She smiled back.

"You prepared for tonight?" You asked her.

Sally nodded. "We are! Me and Sadie here have been training so much in case she gets picked to fight!"

"That's good" you told Sally before you looked at Sadie. "I wish you luck if you are picked tonight."

"Y-You too, (y/n)."

Right after Sadie spoke, Slendy walked out on to the arena.

"Good evening everyone!" Slendy bellowed to the audience. "Tonight we shall have another tournament to see how far two campers have gotten in their training. Just in case you forgot, I will tell you all what will be happening."

Splendy walked over with a hat and held it in front of Slendy. Slendy reached into the the hat then looked back out at the crowd.

"I will pick two names out of the this hat. The two campers I pick will fight."

Slendy pulled out one name and looked at the piece of paper

"Leo (l/n)!!!"

Fear washed over your face and you looked at Toby. You could his eyes from behind his goggles and they showed a hint of worry. Your little brother had been chosen to fight.

Leo walked out of the bleachers and to Slendy's side. Slendy then, once again, put his hand in hat and pulled a piece of paper.

"Sadie Hill!!!"

From behind you, you heard a squeak of fear. Sally's partner, Sadie, had been chosen to fight.

Sadie got up and walked down the bleachers. From where you sat, you could tell she was terrified. Her eyes were wide, she was trembling, and was fiddling with her dress.

Sadie walked to Slendy's other side and he his left arm over her shoulder. Then he put his right shoulder over Leo's shoulder.

Slendy looked at the crowd of killers and spoke. "These two will be fighting tonight. The goal is for them kill each other, but they won't have to if they don't want to. If they don't want to, when one is close to death the fight will be over."

Sadie looked Leo in the eye and gave him a sweet smile. "Let's no kill each other in this, okay?"

Leo starred at her blankly, not answering the question.

"Now, if any Creepypasta helps them in this fight there will be sevear punishments" Slendy looked into the crowd, he had no eyes but you could tell he was talking to Toby. "I don't want another incident like last time."

Toby tensed up and sat up straight.

Leo's eyes wandered the crowd until he met BEN's blood red eyes. BEN smirked and gave Leo a nod. He had given Leo a quick pep talk just before he left the bleachers to fight. Leo was just making sure if it was okay to do as BEN said and it was. A smirk tugged at Leo's lips, but no one seemed to notice.

Leo met Sadie's eyes and gave her a sweet smile, telling her that everything was going to be alright. Sadie's eyes lit up with joy and her smile got brighter. No one was going to die today.

Slendy told Sadie to go to the left end of the arena and Leo go to the right. Both did as they were told and Slendy teleported to his spot next to Splendy.

"On the count of three!!!" Slendy bellowed. "1...2...3 GO!!!!!"

Sadie pulled out a knife and charged Leo while letting out a mighty battle cry. Leo, on the other hand, didn't move at all!

By the time Sadie had reached the middle of the arena, Leo reached behind his back and pulled out...a Nintendo 3DS?! It was the exact some one he had with him on the bus!

Leo began to press some buttons on the DS over and over again. Everyone in the bleachers were murmuring and giving weird looks. Was he playing a video game in the middle of a fight?!

By now, Sadie was much closer. She was past the middle of the arena.

Leo let out a sigh and closed his eyes. He then clicked the 'START' button. Suddenly, the 3DS began to spark, letting out little sparks of electricity!!! From the game slot, a huge spark of electricity flew out and went hurdling at Sadie!

Before Sadie could even let out a scream, the spark hit her! The sound of a huge explosion could be heard as it hit her and the dusk from the arena flew up, causing everyone to not see what happened.

When the dusk cleared away, Sadie was on the ground. Her clothes, hair, and skin were completely singed from the hit. Little sparks flew from her body and you could hear the pops and the cracks of the electricity.

Everyone was quiet, completely silent. Slendy immediately stood from his seat and teleported to Sadie. All he did was stare at her for a good second, that was he had to do to tell what happened, before turning around and facing the crowd.

He clears his throat and spoke loudly. "Every one...Sadie Hill is dead. Leo (l/n) is the winner."