Chapter 21: An Event?

You and Toby froze. Slendy was standing right there, and to make it worse, Toby was on top of you. Imagine what he was thinking!!!

Toby's shocked face began to wash away and was replaced with an embarrassment face. His face was slowly corrupted by red.

"Toby?" Slendy asked. "What on earth are you doing?"

Toby yelped before jumping off you. Both of you scooted as far away as you two could get. Toby sat at the back of the bed, you sat at the foot of the bed.

"N-N-Nothing!" Toby told Slendy, twitching a little bit.

"I see" Slendy said.

"W-Why are you here Slendy?" You asked.

"I was here to tell you my brothers are coming for a visit" Slendy explained.

"What!? NOOO!!!" Toby groaned with unhappiness.

Slendy sighed with annoyance. "Calm down Toby. My other two brothers aren't that bad."

"Not bad?!" Toby gasped. "When Trenderman's here, I can't help but look down on myself. And when Offenderman's here, almost everyone ends up getting sexualy harassed!"

Slendy hesitated, as if he agreed with Toby, but he couldn't let that show. "Calm down Toby, it's not the end of the world."

"Now, since this is a special occasion" Slendy said. "I'm asking everyone to attend an event I'm having for my other two brothers."

"An event?" You asked.

"That's is correct" Slendy said. "Now, what I'm asking is that everyone wears formal etire to this event."

Toby groaned. "Whyyyyyy?!"

"Because I wish for all of you to look nice."

"But Slendy!" Toby said. "I already look beautiful!"

"Of course you do Toby" Slendy said sarcastically.

"Can't I just not go?" Toby asked.

"That you can't do, you are one of my proxies. You must attend" Slendy answered.

"And besides..." Slendy began, moving over to you. "Don't you want to see your lovely (y/n) in a beautiful dress with her hair done."

It was silent. Toby stared at you, red and all, and began to crawl towards you. He wrapped arms around you and placed his cheek on the top of your head.

"Yay." He smiled.

"Then that settles it!" Slendy concluded. "You two will be attending my event. Now remember, both of you must wear something nice."

And with that, Slendy left.

You sighed. Where were gonna find a dress. Toby was no problem, you know he has fancy clothes. Knowing you, you could probably convice one of the pastas do lend you a dress.

"Ok Toby!" You cheered. "Let's go find me a dress!"

"Yay."