Chapt 11: Tending To Toby

Sleep didn't come to you last night. You were just too worried about Toby.
Slendy had taken him away after he saved you from getting killed. It was completely against the rules, and Slendy said if anyone interfered with the fight they would be punished.

Currently, you were lying in bed on your back with your arms behind your head. You were thinking about Toby as the sun began to rise and show through your window.

If something were to have happened to Toby, you might just break down and cry. When Toby saved you from Adam, you might have gained some feelings towards him.

Your thoughts came to a end when a knock come from the door. Everything lit up inside you, that could be Toby!

You swung your legs over the bed and ran over to the door, tripping every so often. Twisting the door knob, you swung the door open.

Just as you thought. It was Toby.

A huge smile spread across your face. You weren't able to hold it back. Wrapping your arms around him, you brought him into a big hug.

"I'm so glad you're okay!" You said into his chest.

Toby smiled from under his mask and hugged you back. "Sorry for making you worry."

Your happiness soon washed away and was replaced with anger. Toby could have gotten him self killed!

After relizeing this, you shoved him away and gave him a face of pure anger.

"Y/-"

Before Toby could finish talking, you raised your hand and hit him upside the head. Though it wasn't a playful hit, you hit him hard.

Toby's head tilted to the side. He couldn't feel a thing, but he knew if he could, it would have probably hurt.

Toby was a little shocked and tensed up. Looking into your eyes, he saw anger and sadness. He body untensed when he relized that you were very, VERY, worried about him.

"TOBY WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!" You screamed,punching and poking his chest "YOU KNEW HELPING ME WOULD GET YOU IN SERIOUS TROUBLE!!! I THOUGHT SLENDERMAN DID SOMETHING TERRIBLE TO YOU!!! YOU HAD ME SO WORRIED, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!?!?"

By now there were tears streaming down your face. It was true. You had thought that Slenderman did something terrible to him and he wouldn't come back the same.

"I thought... you were ~sniff~ hurt" you cried, "or...or worse."

By now, all the anger was gone and now there was just sadness in you.

Toby was taken back by your screams, but now you were crying. Toby had never seen you cry before and he hated it. His heart ached as he watched you sniffle and wipe away your tears, but the tears kept coming.

Toby couldn't take this anymore. He reached out and placed his hand on your cheek. This caused you stiffen and you started to blush when Toby began to wipe away your tears, brushing his thumb against your cheek.

When Toby had wiped all the tears away, he brought you into a tight hug.

"I truly am sorry (y/n)" Toby said, "please don't cry anymore."

You took a shaky breath and nodded your head. Toby sighed in relief. "Good."

Toby lightly pushed you away and wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

"I think the best thing to do right now is to do absolutely nothing" Toby suggested, "don't you agree?"

You smiled lightly and nodded your head.