Chapter 19: Why Did You Do That

You were completely shocked. Your eyes were wide and your mouth was wide open as you stared at your little brother. Your eyes darted back from him to Sadie. Leo, your 7 year old little brother, had just killed someone.

Slendy said a few words to Leo before sending him back to the bleachers. Leo sat down next BEN. BEN gave Leo a bright smile and gave him a pat on the back. Was he encouraging him?!

Everyone began to leave the arena, including BEN and Leo. You couldn't let this slide, why would Leo kill someone?! He was of the most sweetest little kid you had ever met. What could have made him make that decision?

You stood up from your seat and were about to go over to Leo, but you stopped when someone grabbed your wrist. You looked down and saw it was Toby. Through his goggles you could see the worry in his eyes.

"(Y/n), what are you doing?" He asked.

You looked away from his gaze. "To go talk to my brother."

You twisted your hand out of Toby's grip and left the bleachers. Toby watched you walk off until you were off the bleachers and was headed to the exit. Then he took off after you.

You reached the exit and saw BEN and Leo walking back to their cabin. BEN still had his arm around Leo's shoulder and they were laughing about something.

You scowled and marched over to them. You tapped Leo's shoulder and both of them stopped walking and laughing.

Leo turned around, and when he saw your angry face and crossed arms, he knew he did something wrong.

"Um...Hi, (y/n)" he said with uneasiness in his voice.

BEN gave you a smirk. "Hey there beautiful~"

You scowled at BEN and quickly looked away from him.

"Leo why would you do such a thing?!" You asked him.

Leo tilted his head in confusion. "What do you mean (y/n)? What did I do?"

You looked at Leo dumbfounded.

"What do you mean you don't know?!" You asked. "You killed pore Sadie back there! Even after she begged for mercy!"

Leo looked at you, still confused, until he made an 'oh' face, signaling he got it.

"Ooooooh!!" Leo said. "That girl isn't dead (y/n)!"

You looked at him wide eyed. "What?"

"BEN told me that she's only sleeping, that's what my 3DS does when I use it on people!" Leo looked up at BEN with a smile. "Right?"

BEN gave him a smile. "That's right."

Leo looked back at you with a smile. "See (y/n)?"

Your eyes were wide. The words that just came out of Leo's mouth sounded insane. You looked straight into BEN's blood red eyes and frowned. BEN sighed, knowing what you wanted.

"Leo, head back to the cabin, I need to talk to your sister about something" BEN told Leo. "When I get back, we'll play video games all night in honor of your victory!"

Leo nodded. "Ok BEN, bye sis!"

Leo waved at your before taking off towards his cabin.

"What did you tell him?" You asked BEN.

BEN smirked. "I think you know."

"TELL ME!!!" You screamed.

BEN chuckled. "I told him that the 3DS would put someone in a deep sleep for an entire life time."

"You lied to him" you growled.

BEN smirked. "Indeed I did."

Before he could move, you drew your katana from it's sheath that you wore on your hip. You pointed the sword at BEN's face and growled.

"You made a murderer out of my little brother."

BEN didn't even flinch. He just stared at you with that sick smirk on his face. You hated it.

"I couldn't have just told him straight up that he was killing someone" BEN admitted. "He wouldn't have wanted to do it if I did, and I couldn't let that happen. Leo's going to be a Creepypasta by the end the summer."

"No he won't!" You argued. "My brother will never be like you. For what you have done, I will NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!"

You raised your katana, but before you bring it down, you were tackled to the floor.

"(Y/n) stop!!!" It was Toby.

Toby sat you both up with his arms and legs wrapped around you, trying to stop your struggling form from getting away.

"NO TOBY!!!" You kicked and screamed. "LET ME GO!!!!"

Toby's grip tightened and he looked up at BEN.

"Get out of here" he told him.

BEN smirked. "You're saving me? I thought you hated me."

"Trust me, I do" Toby said. "But I love her, and I don't want her doing this."

BEN shrugged before walking off. When he was gone, Toby loosened his grip on you so he basically just giving you a hug.

Tears were now streaming down your face. You dropped your weapon and you stopped struggling to get away. You wrapped your arms around Toby and cried into his chest. Toby stroked your hair and held you closer.

"I hate him" you told Toby.

Toby sighed. "I know."