PART 6

Avu- You ??? (In extreme shock)

The girl turned to Avneet. Till now, her back was only visible to Avneet. But now she could see her face. She couldn't believe her eyes. The girl was still holding Siddharth in her arms so that he didn't fall from the bed.

Avu- An...n...An... (she mumbled)

The girl was crying. Her eyes were red and swollen. It looked like she had been crying for a long time. She tried to speak but she couldn't... Her voice was blocked as all the emotions seemed to have stuck in her throat, and the same was with Avneet. But finally, Avneet spoke.

Avu- Am I.... am I really seeing you ??

Girl- Ye..es... (she mumbled)

Avneet rubbed her eyes again and again.... She really couldn't believe her eyes.... But suddenly Siddharth grabbed his chest and screamed... They both were shocked....

Girl- Sidd.. What happened ??? (Again, big drops of tears rolled down her cheeks)

Avneet ran to Siddharth....

Avu- Baby... baby.... open.. open your eyes....

Siddharth was not in his sense... He was in like in an illusion... He couldn't understand what was going around... But his health was not supporting it... He was experiencing a sharp pain in his chest...

Avu- We need to go to the hospital right now (she said desperately)

Girl- Avneet... what happened to him ??? (She sobbed)

Avu- It happened because of YOU! (She shouted in rage)

The girl was shocked... Her hands loosened, and she went a little backward... Siddharth was going to fall... Avneet held him...

Avneet then started rubbing his chest...

Avu- Nothing will happen to you, baby.. I'm here...

She kissed her forehead... The girl controlled herself and tried to be stable... She quickly called the hotel reception and asked them to arrange an ambulance... Siddharth was taken to hospital...

Avu- Doctor... Doctor... how is he ??? PLEASE tell...

Doc- He experienced a mild heart attack...

Girl- WHAT !???? (She sobbed) He will be fine, right ???

Avu- Doctor, how did this happen ???? (She cried)

Doc- His blood pressure increased... It caused the heart attack... I've tested him... there was no problem in his heart... According to me this was due to extreme stress... Did it happen suddenly ???