PART 28

A dark room... There was no way of entering even a little sunlight....

A girl... her face was tied with a cloth... and she was gasping for air.... She had to inhale and exhale with her full energy to get some air....

The place was saggy and suffocating.... The room had no window....

The girl was miserable to see.... Her hands were tied behind with the chair, and her legs were tied with heavy iron chains.... She couldn't move even though if she wanted...

She was half unconscious.... and she was muttering something.....

Suddenly someone opened the door of the room.... and a blow of fresh air touched her face.....

She heard the sound of someone walking towards her... She could understand that it was the sound of a heel.... She knows her.....

The girl who entered the room finally stood in front of her......

"Hello..... Avn.... Oh, sorry... I'm Avneet.... and you? You don't exist!!" [Laughed]

She tried to say something but her face was tied....

"Oh struggling to speak? Wait wait...."

The girl finally freed her face..... Now she finally took a deep breath.....

"Please.... Please let me... go... please...."

"Awwww she someone is crying..... [Laughed] But where will you go....??? Huh??? You don't exist now.... and your baby.... you know what? Last night he had sex with me and it was fun.... Now he doesn't want you.... He loves my touch... Okay????"

"NO! STOP IT! HE CAN'T.... HE ONLY LOVES ME."

"Don't shout you bitch! He is not yours! And look they are satisfied with me! No one tried to find you Avneet. No one. You don't exist for them and the world. I'm Avneet and you're nothing just NOTHING!!!"

"I don't believe a word of yours Ashika! You are a lier! My baby can never be physical with you. And my dada, my didi they love me! Not you!!!! You are a lier..."

Ashika grabbed a bunch of Avneet's hair.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! SIDDHARTH IS MINE! IN THESE TWO YEARS YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THIS THING? He doesn't care about you okay???"

She just completed her sentence and suddenly someone banged her head from behind with a thick log....

She screamed and fell down on the floor.

Avneet was shocked.... She couldn't believe what she just saw..... It was like a dream.... but it was reality.... but how could this happen? She was so shocked that she totally forgot about Ashika and just kept looking with her eyes widened.....